Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update Kevin. Please remind Barry that he and your family is in my prayers and in thoughts and prayers of this community. Strongs for the healing process!

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

A further echo of thanks Kevin! Totally appreciate you making the time to 'visit' with us and share what is the current situation with Bazza, who is an integral part of this community spanning many years! Please know that you are not the only middle aged man all teared up weighing up the full reality of this major life event!

Your family is very much in our thoughts!!!!

Grateful of the update, Kevin.

There is a lot of people rooting for Barry, yourself and the rest of your family.

Be strong, and know you are not alone in this. When the time comes, the right people will be on your path to assist with what is needed at that stage.

Thanks for the update Kevin, I popped round to Grapes yesterday but missed you. I chatted to the owner and as you mention everyone who knows him feels for him. 

Thanks for the update, Kevin. I may never have met him but he has definitely contributed more than most to the site. That I agree with him on most things is I am sure a coincidence, that we both have a love for stupid puns, likely a personality problem. Please give him our best.

A further echo of thanks Kevin! Totally appreciate you making the time to 'visit' with us and share what is the current situation with Bazza, who is an integral part of this community spanning many years! Please know that you are not the only middle aged man all teared up weighing up the full reality of this major life event!

Your family is very much in our thoughts!!!!

+1

Thanks for the update Kevin, I popped round to Grapes yesterday but missed you. I chatted to the owner and as you mention everyone who knows him feels for him. 

I was there until 5pm, and then had to get home. The Parks are a long way from Benoni. I'll be back tomorrow at some time.

All the best Tumbles! Fight this - day by day - fight!!

how you doing ?

sorry you have to post under such circumstances.

if I cant buy Bazza a 'chino, when you  meet Kevin, will you please buy him one or three from us? if it has to be something stronger then include that two or three.