What happend to willie engelbrecht

camber01

Saw him ride his bike just before 5 yesterday afternoon along De Bron rd, Brackenfell followed by a youngster and a lady cyclist, suspected brand ambassador for Adrenalin bikes :D Greated him "Hi Willie" but he appeared to be in a rush :whistling:

Can be co-incidental but I see they rode from Kraaifontein Industrial area next to the N1, can that be where his bikeshop is?

Can be co-incidental but I see they rode from Kraaifontein Industrial area next to the N1, can that be where his bikeshop is?

Yep, his shop is there. He is definitely around. Dont know if he is up to something but knowing him there is always an interesting story involving him around the corner!

• 2 years later...

Pity he never answers his phone and only replies to 1 in 5 whatsapps.... In this day and age I'd give such lazy service a wide berth...

Totally agree Dale..I was at Willie's place a few weeks ago with my Adrenalin. A more passionate cyclist and cycle buff would be very hard to find

LOL...this thread is from two years ago

Every village seems to have one.maybe its you this time.

I report an honest experience and you have to have a go.

I'm not the first to report that its hit and miss whether or not he answers...imagine if CW or Cyclelab were so slack....people would be baying like a pack of wolves...

Seems like the Hub is attracting too many children with too much bandwidth!

Maybe he just wants to give you a miss

I'm not the first to report that its hit and miss whether or not he answers...imagine if CW or Cyclelab were so slack....people would be baying like a pack of wolves...

Sorry,seems I have hurt your feelings.I apologize profusely.

No need to be rude tho.

Just a comment,CL and CWC are that slack.

My interactions with WE have been positive so far.

Totally agree Dale..I was at Willie's place a few weeks ago with my Adrenalin. A more passionate cyclist and cycle buff would be very hard to find

Holy ancient thread, Batman.

With your reaction, I wonder if you are the pot or the kettle in this equation.

Wasn't he caught riding Argus with somone else's number?

I thing the sanction for that is withdrawal of all 7 TdeF jerseys and total banishment from the sport...

Jislaaikit. That's treason. Burn him at the stake