Is selling on the classifieds becoming more difficult?

M L

South African Economic Times   

384 members have voted

1. 1. Are you finding it increasingly difficult to sell things on the classifieds?

• I sell things quickly and easily - it seems people have money
    • I sell things fairly quickly
    • I find it rather difficult to sell things - I struggle to sell and get low ball offers

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do Hubbers warn  fellow Hubbers on the new site,  an item  advertised is over priced / or is a bargain (like the comments on old site) ?

Asking for a friend :ph34r:

we have to report it , one thing that I feel was great about  the old site ( even tho it was abused , the good from it far out weighed the bad)

I miss this function / option

I was looking at getting a getting an HT, but is difficult to get a good deal. For me the price should drop quite a bit even if the bike is reletavely new due to the warranty not being carried over

Stuff are just way overpriced

With Spaz bikes (After June or July 2018) and Titan bikes, warranties are now transferable with certain conditions, but they seem fair.

The Sellers are asking too much for old bikes on the Hub.

Usually they are trying to get rid of old outdated bikes to buy new current bikes.

Components are usually well priced below (50%) or less.

I was looking at getting a getting an HT, but is difficult to get a good deal. For me the price should drop quite a bit even if the bike is reletavely new due to the warranty not being carried over

Stuff are just way overpriced

mmmm .... 28 pages of "road bikes" classifieds ... just bikes ... financing killed the (secondhand) market.  :o  ;)

With Spaz bikes (After June or July 2018) and Titan bikes, warranties are now transferable with certain conditions, but they seem fair.

Think a thread will start like the "mint condition" where all the ridiculous ads go.

mmmm .... 28 pages of "road bikes" classifieds ... just bikes ... financing killed the (secondhand) market.  :o  ;)

Wait till the defaulting starts

and it is not even argus time yet :P