Cape Town Cycle Tour 2020

Long Wheel Base

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning everyone

Please come and say hi at the HoldFast stand at the CTCT expo, my name is Bruce and I'd love to show you our latest products we're releasing that will be on show at the stand.

Cheers and see you there

Bruce

Morning everyone

Please come and say hi at the HoldFast stand at the  CTCT expo, my name is Bruce and I'd love to show you our latest products we're releasing that will be on show at the stand.

Cheers and see you there

Bruce

can we not just look at the 2016 thule catalogue?

you know they are battling to sell entries when they open a GIFT voucher process where you can buy for someone as a valentines present!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8bFpOiqPll/

I know what will happen if I get my wife an entry for valentines day.

lets just say that cupids arrow will fly straight through the hole in my chest where my heart used to be

Maybe the COCT is not responsible for that road? It might even be Sanparks (heavens help us) responsiblitiy as that road goes through their property 

Can't be.

You are allowed to ride on the road without a permit....

I have a cat that routinely brings me moles - usually alive and uninjured from the sports field nearby.

Sometimes he tortures them in horror movie ways though.

The ones that are just quivering in the corner I rescue and take back to the sports field because I believe in fair chances.

It's basically just a big HDPE plastic sheet that runs a meter deep along the road to prevent moles from penetrating the road layerworks.

Can't be.

You are allowed to ride on the road without a permit....

Yes - but that little fact didn't stop Sanparks trying to extort conservation fees from the CTCT organisers in the past. A daily fee for each cyclist participating in the event because we use that stretch of the road on race day. afaik they settled for some token donation in the end

I have a cat that routinely brings me moles - usually alive and uninjured from the sports field nearby.

Sometimes he tortures them in horror movie ways though.

The ones that are just quivering in the corner I rescue and take back to the sports field because I believe in fair chances.

Not sure if you're implying that the mole barrier will kill the moles? It's just a barrier, it doesn't injure the moles. It's his own fault if he's speed-digging and slams into the wall.

I haven't had the request from a client yet, but I'm sure you can even install 110mm sleeves underneath the road every 10m and call it "mole crossings" if mole migration is an issue.

Not sure if you're implying that the mole barrier will kill the moles? It's just a barrier, it doesn't injure the moles. It's his own fault if he's speed-digging and slams into the wall.

I haven't had the request from a client yet, but I'm sure you can even install 110mm sleeves underneath the road every 10m and call it "mole crossings" if mole migration is an issue.

Lol...friggen expensive crossings...and they wont use them.Snakes will though

Yes - but that little fact didn't stop Sanparks trying to extort conservation fees from the CTCT organisers in the past. A daily fee for each cyclist participating in the event because we use that stretch of the road on race day. afaik they settled for some token donation in the end

The park actually does not go over the road. From my understanding it was the refreshment station on the side of the road that was on SANPARKS land and they wanted money for. Hence why there was a long white line on the left hand side in 20189. 

Ok so I will be wearing the paint off my F5 button today. Even though they say from 16H00, you never know, it could be early. I leave work at 15H15 and don't have emails on my phone. I have the app and the address is synced so now I just need to sync when I get home. No ways I am waiting till Monday to see if I made it or not.

Ok so I will be wearing the paint off my F5 button today. Even though they say from 16H00, you never know, it could be early. I leave work at 15H15 and don't have emails on my phone. I have the app and the address is synced so now I just need to sync when I get home. No ways I am waiting till Monday to see if I made it or not.

Don't you tandems who can stay upright all start in the same start batch anyway?

Or has that changed? I remember there was always a big tandem batch starting near the front that used to get me spinning out on the M3 towards Tokai