Cape Town Cycle Tour 2020

Long Wheel Base

Yip I've also received an email now..

..but from a colleague about work. 

i got an email from the CT cycle tour!!

about the junior argus.

Entries are open for the 2020 Cape Town Cycle Tour Junior Tour

Mini cyclists! Are you ready? This one is just for you… The annual Cape Town Cycle Tour Junior Tour will be all kinds of fun when it returns on Sunday, 1 March 2020. 

There are three routes, all within the Cape Town Stadium Precinct, that will offer budding little bike riders the opportunity to experience cycling in a safe and controlled environment.    

The 1.2km is geared toward introducing youngsters between the ages of 0 and 6 years to the basics of cycling.  Kids between the ages of 5 and 12 years can attempt the longer 4km or 7km routes, which offer the more experienced young riders more of a challenge.

Parents must accompany the 1.2km route entrants on foot, while the longer route cyclists can be accompanied by a parent on a bike.  The “no helmet, no ride” rule applies to both parents and riders on the longer routes.

In keeping with the vibe of Lifecycle Week, of which the Cape Town Cycle Tour Junior Tour forms a part, the event will be about so much more than just time on the bike. The day will also feature loads of excitement and surprises - from lucky draw prizes, shows and other great activities.

Online entries for the Cape Town Cycle Tour Junior Tour are now open, enter here. 

Number collection will take place at Canal Walk Shopping Centre on Thursday 27 February, Friday 28 February and Saturday 29 February in the Centre Court.

For more updates and information, please like the Cape Town Cycle Tour Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/cycletour or by following us on Twitter at @CTCycleTour or on Instagram @ctcycletour or visit www.capetowncycletour.com.

Entries for the Cape Town Cycle Tour are still open! To enter, click here

Edited by Shebeen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed up for the CTCT.

Realised the system has my old work email address.

I've left the company. Eish.

I mailed them and they have said they sorted it out but who knows, who knows...

well, it's a fair bit after 16:00.........

The one day of the year I get up to date with what is going on in my Spam folder...

Damn some of these Nigerian okes are persistent