Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how the lock down will affect our cycling. If I cycle alone it may not be an issue but how do authorities control movement? I suppose the easiest is to stop all movement.

I wonder how the lock down will affect our cycling. If I cycle alone it may not be an issue but how do authorities control movement? I suppose the easiest is to stop all movement.

Not allowed to leave the house, I don't care how "safe" I am alone, I am wat too pretty to survive jail.

He was pretty clear on that. No leaving the house.

Not allowed to leave the house, I don't care how "safe" I am alone, I am wat too pretty to survive jail.

That's the thing. My biggest concern is the right of arrest given to SANDF.

That's the thing. My biggest concern is the right of arrest given to SANDF.

We in Marshall law from Thursday, the government in effect has near absolute power

Surely riding alone out on district roads is harmless? I cannot think that it will be a problem.

Surely riding alone out on district roads is harmless? I cannot think that it will be a problem.

Same can be said for ridding on a mountain, but unless u live on that mountain you still need to leave ur House to get there.

Seems like I'm going nowhere. 

IDT, lekker tunes, Xert. I think I'm sorted for three weeks. Just going to miss my buddies on the road.

Planned on a noice MTB/gravel ride this weekend, which has now ground (hehe) to a halt. 

No man, let's be lekker and play by the rules. You won't die from not cycling for the next 3 weeks.

No, but someone within arms reach of me might get hurt after a few days...

(kidding)

Guess I will be doing a lot of this:

giphy.gif