PPA urges government to allow cycling under strict lock down conditions

News bot

I was hoping to be able to get a decent webcam for conference calling cos my laptop one is not fabulous and I'd like more flexibility in terms of mounting it. It seems that this won't be possible in phase 4 unless it qualifies as stationery?

Sorry OT

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping to be able to get a decent webcam for conference calling cos my laptop one is not fabulous and I'd like more flexibility in terms of mounting it. It seems that this won't be possible in phase 4 unless it qualifies as stationery?

Sorry OT

Given that they are easing up on IT I'm sure you will be able to find something? I know of a large stationary store here in the northern suburbs that is already selling a lot of IT related products

IT and office equipment, is opening up further under certain conditions in Level 4.

Eish wrong thread, but OK.

Edited by CAAD4

Sorry OT

I went to Game this morning, hoping to get a headset-and-mic for meetings ....

YES, you may buy their computer equipment - IF, you can deliver a valid essential services certificate .....  :wacko:

I need it for work .... but as my work is not classified as essential services I cant buy it .... but I may work from home, except I cant buy the equipment needed to work from home ...  :whistling:

O-well, will keep on using the phone for these meetings until I can buy the equipment ....

Sorry OT

Wootware and Computer Mainia ships during level 5

I TOTALLY agree with your post until you get to the ROADIE part of things. There are arseholes on both sides.Seen plenty mtb'ers riding in bunches on the black top.

More arseholes on mtb's these days actually.....the times they have a changed

More arseholes on mtb's these days actually.....the times they have a changed

I have a weird record of killing threads when I comment so I'm gonna use that skill now....

YOH!

Sorry OT

Thats a shame, I just threw one in the bin. I didn't think people use them anymore

Don’t hold your breath for much support from the PPA, what I hear they are rather a lame org only bent on take money from racers on race days, they do little with the money..... ...

Don’t hold your breath for much support from the PPA, what I hear they are rather a lame org only bent on take money from racers on race days, they do little with the money..... ...

So you believe everything you hear...

I was just wondering, how would they know m I cycling 2 or 6 hours, 20 or 100 km? And just for argument sake who would stop me while I cycle in Walkerville bush to ask me that? Will they have cops on mtb just waiting for me next to several milion ppl they need to control in townships?

Edited by bozzopi1

I was just wondering, how would they know m I cycling 2 or 6 hours, 20 or 100 km? And just for argument sake who would stop me while I cycle in Walkerville bush to ask me that? Will they have cops on mtb just waiting for me next to several milion ppl they need to control in townships? There is no one in my area now, it won't be anyone there also from Friday

They are hoping we will be adults and police ourselves. I am sure we will have chops that will try bend the rules (whatever that may be), and when one or two of those chops get caught they will ruin it for everyone else as usual.