Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these look the same to me

Spain goes up - down - up - down and so does SA

Spain

attachicon.gifspain.PNG

SA

attachicon.gifsa.PNG

Yes but the Peak for Spain/Italy and France has been hit. I dont believe SA has been close their peak yet due to the short time. 

SA's trend is inclining, Spain is declining. 

Interesting fact but the full-time whistle hasn't blown yet.

From another thread but I will post it here also

So I looked at the numbers of infections of SA vs Spain. 

Spain was LD' on the 13th and SA on the 27th

Let just leave the total number of people out for now.

But remember that SA has a HUGE number of people living on top of another

On the 8th

Spain 673 LD on the 13th 5200

SA     3           On the 13th 24

Spain now = 226000 After 49 days LD 

Spain increased the infection during LD by 220800

that is 4506 cases PER DAY.

SA now =  4500 after 31 days LD

SA increased by 4497 

you can do the math.

Yes but the Peak for Spain/Italy and France has been hit. I dont believe SA has been close their peak yet due to the short time. 

SA's trend is inclining, Spain is declining. 

These two graphs look the same to me

The curve has been flattened by the look of it

Spain

post-31289-0-28297900-1587993988_thumb.png

SA

post-31289-0-99963200-1587993976_thumb.png

Agreed

however it could also be 39% lower than reported.

There are a few sites advocating that stance.

I am not saying that the link you posted is wrong. I just dont know what to believe any longer.

As per all the experts here, and I thought so also. 

SA should have had 100 000 plus cases, hospitals overrun etc etc. and yet it is not the case.

From another thread but I will post it here also

So I looked at the numbers of infections of SA vs Spain. 

Spain was LD' on the 13th and SA on the 27th

Let just leave the total number of people out for now.

But remember that SA has a HUGE number of people living on top of another

On the 8th

Spain 673 LD on the 13th 5200

SA     3           On the 13th 24

Spain now = 226000 After 49 days LD 

Spain increased the infection during LD by 220800

that is 4506 cases PER DAY.

SA now =  4500 after 31 days LD

SA increased by 4497 

you can do the math.

never ever confuse a good "Story" with facts .... but let's not forget ... SA has not even tested 220800 people ....  The only thing we KNOW, is the we have no idea of the true numbers in SA ....

bit difficult to "do the math" when you DONT have the real facts .... but never let facts get in the way of a good story ...

The irony is that the people that is genuinely struggling to provide food for their families is not the one's that is complaining.

Ag f@k vriend, dink jy hulle is op die hub?

Today we celebrate 5 weeks of isolation.

I have been at home for 35 days, isolated, I do 50 km a day in spinning. I am not eating meat, dairy or fat. Like lots of fresh vegetables and simple homemade dishes every day.

The change has been fantastic! I feel great! Zero alcohol! A healthy, gluten-free, sugar-free diet I exercise at home for 1 or 2 hours every day! I have already lost 5 kilos and I have gained muscle mass.

I feel agile, fresh, I sleep 8 hours a day, my elasticity has improved. I read an average of 1 book weekly, I am taking 2 online courses and

I plan to get certified in 1 week. I do yoga and I have greatly improved my concentration.

I have no idea who wrote this, but I'm so proud of him that I decided to copy and paste!

Thank goodness. I was about to delete your number! ????

I have been at home for 35 days, isolated, I do 50 km a day in spinning. I am not eating meat, dairy or fat. Like lots of fresh vegetables and simple homemade dishes every day.

The change has been fantastic! I feel great! Zero alcohol! A healthy, gluten-free, sugar-free diet I exercise at home for 1 or 2 hours every day! I have already lost 5 kilos and I have gained muscle mass.

I feel agile, fresh, I sleep 8 hours a day, my elasticity has improved. I read an average of 1 book weekly, I am taking 2 online courses and

I plan to get certified in 1 week. I do yoga and I have greatly improved my concentration.

I have no idea who wrote this, but I'm so proud of him that I decided to copy and paste!

coffee all over my keyboard !!  :P

I thought you were serious!!!

never ever confuse a good "Story" with facts .... but let's not forget ... SA has not even tested 220800 people .... The only thing we KNOW, is the we have no idea of the true numbers in SA ....

bit difficult to "do the math" when you DONT have the real facts .... but never let facts get in the way of a good story ...

Saved me a bunch of typing - thanks.

https://coronaviewer.com/

click on USA. Italy, UK. Spain, Australia and South Africa.

select from 100th case and then long the x axis the number of days and Y the number of cases.

for the time period from 100th case we are way way way ahead of anyone bar perhaps the Aussies.

Then once you've identifies countries with similar infection rates look at what conditions are in place in those countries vs the health care system.

let us know what you read from the data

never ever confuse a good "Story" with facts .... but let's not forget ... SA has not even tested 220800 people .... The only thing we KNOW, is the we have no idea of the true numbers in SA ....

My stance is that irrespective of the number of tests done and the true number of positive cases for SA, at the end of the day, the only things that matter are, the number of cases requiring intensive care, and the number of deaths, both of which has not presented itself in the volumes expected and which is not impacted by the amount of tests done since these stats will surface irrespective.

The current reality is probably too good to be true but all previous predictions have been dismissed. I'm staying positive and believe that something unique is happening in SA but we haven't figured it out yet or it simply cannot be explained.