Are cyclist just too superior to keep their masks/buffs on

Stefalbertyn

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When somebody had been banned several times for trolling, maybe just maybe they partly to blame?

What were their previous hub names/accounts?

Do your own research....

Thanks for your pointless reply Mr Always Grumpy, it would have taken less time to type the users name but you always have to throw your useless 5c into the mix. It's a question I'm sure many people would be interested to know.

If you don't want to be helpful just don't reply, why the need to be a douche??

Thanks for your pointless reply Mr Always Grumpy, it would have taken less time to type the users name but you always have to throw your useless 5c into the mix. It's a question I'm sure many people would be interested to know.

If you don't want to be helpful just don't reply, why the need to be a douche??

Don't be a twit.It was meant to be tongue in cheek in line with the ever ongoing debate on the gogga and resources pertaining to that.

Don't be a twit.It was meant to be tongue in cheek in line with the ever ongoing debate on the gogga and resources pertaining to that.

I have no idea what you are referring to but you often make similar pointless and unhelpful replies when people ask for info. If you don't want to help or can't then just don't reply or else it looks to me like you enjoy a bit of a troll from time to time.

Edited by Skylark

...An interesting thing about viruses; they tend to be most potent early on in their "history". This is because the more lethal strains of the virus kill their host and the virus dies with it. A poor strategy from the virus. This is why the flu is so successful - it hardly ever kills anyone, it just makes you feel lousy for a week. ...

Did not apply to the Spanish flu, it went round the earth about 3 times and each time it was deadlier

I have no idea what you are referring to but your often make similar pointless and unhelpful replies when people ask for info. If you don't want to help or can't then just don't reply or else it looks to me like you enjoy a bit of a troll from time to time.

Ok ....if you are really struggling with this......do your own research

Ok ....if you are really struggling with this......do your own research

Ok, you are trolling because your intent is not to clear anything up but feel superior in some arcane way.

Well done, you are special.

So does this sum it up:

Reasons for wearing a mask:

1) Social - shows your support for "flattening the curve"

2) Practical - it reduces the chances of you spreading or being infected by covid

3) Moral - everyone has a family member/friend in the vulnerable age and/or comorbidity group

Reasons to not wear mask:

1) It makes an activity less pleasant (I can't breath)

2) If each individual thought more and decided for themselves we'll beat corona

3) We'll all get it anyway so why bother

Still a no brainer.