Am I being unreasonable here?

RobertWhitehead

Nope, the latest was that he will repay me if I send the fork back. Only once he receives the fork will he repay me. So I have proceeded to list the fork on my side and we'll see if I can get any buyers who needs it. 

Unbelievable!  He's willing to risk his entire future over relatively not a lot of money, idiot!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable!  He's willing to risk his entire future over relatively not a lot of money, idiot!

Makes no sense.

The buyer had to trust that Morne would send the fork after he sent him the cash but when the situation is reversed it's a no go.

I don't know this Morne character but damn he sounds like someone to be avoided at all costs (pun intended).

If your character really worth a few grand? Just 1 customer lost due to this is probably the price of the fork. Makes no sense. The bike market in SA isn't big enough to be a ****.

Makes no sense.

The buyer had to trust that Morne would send the fork after he sent him the cash but when the situation is reversed it's a no go.

I don't know this Morne character but damn he sounds like someone to be avoided at all costs (pun intended).

If your character really worth a few grand? Just 1 customer lost due to this is probably the price of the fork. Makes no sense. The bike market in SA isn't big enough to be a ****.

Just ask Swen Lauer. Or B Schutte.

Morne is a class A **** for this transaction. Good luck Rob.

Just ask Swen Lauer. Or B Schutte.

Morne is a class A **** for this transaction. Good luck Rob.

careful, I've received a few admin pm's for making reference to this

careful, I've received a few admin pm's for making reference to this

Wow that makes his whole scenario even worse... Shame.

Spoke to a friend who once used his shop as a matter of convenience (works in the area).

A simple "check out this noise" turned into "we suma serviced the whole bike for you" when he returned.

Recons he is ethically dodge and wont step foot near the shop again.

Spoke to a friend who once used his shop as a matter of convenience (works in the area).

A simple "check out this noise" turned into "we suma serviced the whole bike for you" when he returned.

Recons he is ethically dodge and wont step foot near the shop again.

Ask me again to check your noise on your bike

Ask me again to check your noise on your bike

I'm assuming he means without confirming cost etc first.

Anyone would be upset if you get a bill jumped on you without confirmation.

Nope, the latest was that he will repay me if I send the fork back. Only once he receives the fork will he repay me. So I have proceeded to list the fork on my side and we'll see if I can get any buyers who needs it.

What's happened about the thru axle?

Those things are not cheap.

At every further step in this saga Morné just proves that he has a lot more P*** to give. Grade A super twat.

If he has a friend in this community who still holds an incling of respect for him go and talk to your friend because we are gatvol of people like him in our industry and will never stop bad mouthing till he closes his doors and then we'll follow him from there. He's a thief a trickster. A fraudulent operator #voetsekmorne

I have no idea, it is possible. I have never met him before but he did mention that he owns a service center

I am sure you have had a few offers, but if you need someone to go look at the fork for you, just ask.

I will go look for you now worries. And then report back.

The OP has the fork...he wants to see his money.

I am sure you have had a few offers, but if you need someone to go look at the fork for you, just ask.

I will go look for you now worries. And then report back.