• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday, a lekker ride out to magallies and back, with some hubbers. I have the most unposed picture on earth of this ride, thus it will not be posted here.

This morning, at avianto on the way to the cradle mtb trail, I noticed this hot thing hanging around the fountain.

post-24416-1458561717,7938.jpg

Started chatting, eventually winning her over...and then my wife caught me and took this picture as evidence...

post-24416-1458561778,9643.jpg

super ..... SUPER (read A LOT!!!!!) jealous of anyone who got to ride in the Big Smoke today!! :cursing:  ....(don't know what the rest of the country was like, couldn't be bothered to check)

I, at least,  got to ride to work... around sunrise time.. but today, is quite possibly one of the most beautiful weather days I have EVER seen!!

Trails everywhere were calling my name! :mellow:

Set out this morning for an easy ride from Constantia to Kalk bay in Cape Town, but enjoyed the ride so much, I just headed on to Simonstown. Pity i didn't take any pics to show you guys. Gotsta love Cape Town !!! :thumbup:

Agree with L.T.G. The 'greater jo'burg really was showing off this morning.

I hate all of you who exercised your human right to pedal this morning...got stuck on a technically delayed bloody Gautrain this morning!  :cursing:

Was a long week as a supporter at the CapeEpic,but managed to get e few rides in.

Took this pic of the race village at Saronsberg before going for a ride in Tulbagh on Tuesday.a52fb758568a30f45ec1414d6f6259b7.jpgRode with the bike to the second waterpoint on day 4 in Wellington along this breathtakingly beautifull road.a8d3fc4538fffb360901d81a1e4538c1.jpgMet some guys and a girl on Yeti's at the waterpoint and tagged along on some singletrack trails on the way back.32b631e60b56ecfefccc7ccaafe7f78d.jpgAnd on Saterday morning had a chance to get away from Boschendal and payed a visit to Jonkershook.It was my first time on these trails,got a little lost,but some friendly locals pointed me in the right direction.I climbed up the Waterfall trail to where I found the top entrance to the Never Ending Story trail.Man was that the most fun I had with my pants on all week.928f8b7c50d4d09828d610241e5426c1.jpg