• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the shaved legs also a first? Did you swear at other road users? Overcome by any bouts of paranoia and unwillingness to greet? #scienceexperiment

This morning the Durbanville MTB community didnt know what was happening,...who's this road bike guy that greets EVEYONE he passes,...suppose I'll have to switch Caps on my rides from now on,..cant cause all this confusion - Road=????????

MTB=????????????????????????✌????❤????

Edited by BrandonF????

This morning the Durbanville MTB community didnt know what was happening,...who's this road bike guy that greets EVEYONE he passes,...suppose I'll have to switch Caps on my rides from now on,..cant cause all this confusion - Road=????????

MTB=????????????????????????✌????❤????

Forkin friendly roadies

Did the MTBers wave back?

Specially for @Sepia Grrrr is back :)

Maiden trail ride. Thought I wouldn't like the super wide bars, but I do (didn't ride anything narrow but the handling was good), didn't like the pedals, had to keep reminding myself I have a dropper, we could get in me thinks.

post-44041-0-34678800-1497628402_thumb.jpg

Went in to the office on Friday.  Solid 10 hour session ....

THEN I went to Meerendal.  Straight up the mountain, to the right.  Then down the "down-hill" single trail with bumps and turns ....

SHORT ride.  But what a way to clear the mind after hours of design work.