• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Glen and Granites mission01674da8b886aaeb44b3b24f1aa00096.jpg

Please explain to me how to get to this spot. I seriously need to take a picture like that one to make all my mates who emigrated jealous!

Please explain to me how to get to this spot. I seriously need to take a picture like that one to make all my mates who emigrated jealous!

Kloof nek road, turn left up towards cable car, the 2nd last hairpin where the boomgate is, go in there, there's a bench there about 2-3m next to the bench the trail drops in there.

It's granite rock face that you ride for about 400-500m down it gets interesting as you go lower.

If like us you coming from Rhodes Mem side once you in tafelberg road ride it till the end and enter at the same spot at the boom. There are many ways to get there but this is the easiest i can explain. Otherwise drop me a line i can show you where it is, either on my commute or one weekend

Started out as a lekker morning spin around the forest with a little skills practice, with focus on rear wheel lifts.

Got it wrong and got a few scratches which made the pedal home not so much fun.

post-57045-0-72008500-1544963915_thumb.jpg

post-57045-0-59417400-1544963925_thumb.jpg

post-57045-0-36080600-1544963937_thumb.jpg

post-57045-0-20408000-1544963949_thumb.jpg

Edited by AlanD

Started out as a lekker morning spin around the forest with a little skills practice, with focus on rear wheel lifts.

Looks sore eish. [emoji856]

So odd story. Those of you that rode Chappies today might have noticed a few artists painting.

Turns out there were 40 artists dotted around HB today. The paintings were auctioned and the proceeds went to Darg. We ended up buying one of the pieces. We did ride bikes to see that artists so this is bike related.

This is it

post-83454-0-70973300-1545045363_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Absolutely must do this when I get down

That looks like stitches I know what stitches look like have enough experience in that field????????????