Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Not very far [emoji35]0975cb16192c2600742eea07e00679a1.jpg

That happened to me once about 4km on a ride in another town.[emoji2357]

Fortunately I was always over prepared at the time and would lug my toolbox and some bike spares around in the bakkie including a spare set of pedals.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on summer...this place is lovely when its green and the streams are flowing and the trees have leaves...only plus to the veld fire is I can see where all the sodding rocks are hiding....

attachicon.gif20200718_092008.jpg

pretty much what we see on every ride currently.

pretty much what we see on every ride currently.

At least most of the veld round here was burnt just before we had that bit of rain a few weeks back. Otherwise it would be worse with all that black dust going everywhere.... Anyway...just another couple of months till summer..... :thumbup:

Thanks

I started a Facebook page about two weeks ago to try and show some of the things I see while out cycling and try to post 3 times a week at least.

Link?

Blue Bike Day - Decided it was fun to ride with D on his single speed, especially when it got steep - one way for an old fart to keep up - the 30 year old Titanio was the right ally! What a bike! Afterwards I put it in an easier to get to place in the bike racks. It really deserves a spin more often than I've given it recently. Just those Delta brakes - they look great but they make for exciting descending!  

post-17716-0-77124200-1595161814_thumb.jpg