• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a deep respect for somebody who matches their bidons and shoes.

Sadly I wanted to buy another two sets but I see Dischem does not stock them anymore...

Needed to opt for Cadence bottles instead.

Edited by Andrew_Smith

Crazy how I was able to cross (just) this bridge over Klipriver at about 8 and an hour and a half later when I came back there was no way [emoji848]

Amazing how fast rivers can rise!

Thanks to a friend Richard that gave me a lift across on the back of his bakkie [emoji41]1f031dda9dae8fb21f7eaa0f7f85df7b.jpgdd87712c9724da3cb4fdb7f04aa4de3b.jpg6793fd2de785d0c858e75ef237744797.jpg68dadb6a12d1599699bb11de8ed1d64a.jpg

at least you had the sense to not try cross it in flood.

Been a while since I've last posted here. Life has kept me busy and off the bike.

Let's hope this is a comeback.

I've learnt that a good way to get motivated is to sign up for an event and so I'm trying to get some game back for the CTCT.

Did a solo slow 70km ride this morning. From Worcester to Rawsonville via Louwshoek, from Rawsonville through the Slanghoek Valley and back to Worcester on the R43 (Ceres pad).

Boy did it hurt!6e08eff42ee45e129fa519bdc520e4d6.jpg

Been a while since I've last posted here. Life has kept me busy and off the bike.

Let's hope this is a comeback.

I've learnt that a good way to get motivated is to sign up for an event and so I'm trying to get some game back for the CTCT.

Did a solo slow 70km ride this morning. From Worcester to Rawsonville via Louwshoek, from Rawsonville through the Slanghoek Valley and back to Worcester on the R43 (Ceres pad).

Boy did it hurt!6e08eff42ee45e129fa519bdc520e4d6.jpg

Lekka man

Those windswept open plains in the valley will make you strongs quick ????????‍♀️