Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Top of Elandsriver. My last long ride before Attakwas:

post-4006-1388929482,8479.jpg

I'd like to meet hubbers doing the Atta, I'm the manager at Pine Creek caravan park where race ends and shorter one starts and ends. We also have camping sites available for race weekend at a good price.

Tokai:

Check that bermed-rock-garden-corner on Cobra (kudos to Pain or Shine and his team of builders). :thumbup:

Local wildlife was checking out the trail and the riders.

Did you see anything of the eagles? Beautiful pair flying around there by Boomslang yesterday.

Such a nice bike Mr Fontana....There are days I stil wish I could have kept my old Shova or at least gotten one in a size larger.

Top of Elandsriver. My last long ride before Attakwas:

post-4006-1388929482,8479.jpg

Lekker, I went up there on the 26th, an on to the Kobonqaba. Wanted to get to Wavecrest for mid morning coffee, but the river was too deep. Saw you chaps at the Savemor in Kei later. Know John Tonks and he said you were heading that way. I'm going up again Sun early.

was damn hot, garmin measured 38 at one stage, we stopped at the jacaranda spaza and emptied the twizza fridge. planning to do it again sometime, but want to go through the gates coming back and have a swim.

Rosemary Hill today. Really awesome ride. Some bits too hairy for me and I walked it but some awesome fast singletrack, and riding along the rosemary bushes - the fragrance was awesome. I also did the chicken run on the bridge. :blush: pity it's not closer to home as it really has a little bit of everything for everyone.

post-44041-0-52410200-1389015637_thumb.png

Rosemary Hill today. Really awesome ride. Some bits too hairy for me and I walked it but some awesome fast singletrack, and riding along the rosemary bushes - the fragrance was awesome. I also did the chicken run on the bridge. :blush: pity it's not closer to home as it really has a little bit of everything for everyone.

post-44041-0-52410200-1389015637_thumb.png

......next step.....night race at RH. Then you really will enjoy all the bits of track.....and that bridge.

Enjoy, enjoy......(did you also have something from the restaurant?)

......next step.....night race at RH. Then you really will enjoy all the bits of track.....and that bridge.

Enjoy, enjoy......(did you also have something from the restaurant?)

Haha little steps... Riding in the dark will only happen in full body armour and a paramedic riding behind me.

We did grab a bite in the restaurant though they had a limited menu as they're only officially open again today.

That long false rise slow climb...

G

Been a while since I rode this bike, makes you feel fast even if you aren't ;) - the infamous RWB road south of Jobeg, safe training but a tad boring .....

post-271-0-97655400-1389124334_thumb.jpg

Sunrise ride to Bandar Al Khayran Bay, just outside of Muscat in the Sultanate of Oman

Never thought of it as a lace with so much water ;)