Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

2 minutes ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

No but a lot of shops selling dragon and and drunk dwarf merch

You got it😁

Game of Thrones was filmed there before someone who has been living in the lap of a drunk dwarf reports me for marginalising dragons….

😅

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Never seen it; don’t intend to start.

Yes but see you didn't then catch my drunk- dwarf-dragon-humor - why i had to explain my very un-pc sense of humor - just in case. 😅

The dwarf happened to frequent brothels too….why i chose that last bit about a lap lol

Edited by MORNE

9 hours ago, MORNE said:

Yes but see you didn't then catch my drunk- dwarf-dragon-humor - why i had to explain my very un-pc sense of humor - just in case. 😅

The dwarf happened to frequent brothels too….why i chose that last bit about a lap lol

Thanks for that; still not funny (for me),  it I can sense it is for those that know. Lekker Vry-dag

Rehabilitation and recovery update, 8 days after the collision:

Spot the knee brace. No physical pain. Rollercoaster of emotional pain and disillusionment. Healing by the hour. Grateful to have integrated health care. Will return to full superpowers in due course.

Thank you for all the loving kind words, community.💙

0B8E7FCE-BA96-422E-86D4-0CBED98EDBA1.jpeg

Edited by 'Dale

40 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

Spot the knee brace. No physical pain. Rollercoaster of emotional pain and disillusionment. Healing by the hour. Grateful to have integrated health care. Will return to full superpowers in due course.

I see you have the opposite problem I have when it comes to jeanpant length😅

50 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

had to go back a few pages.

good thing there is a solid chance of full recovery, 

heal up 'dale

15 minutes ago, capediver said:

image.jpeg.025bc58e253507eade98da5f9eb73f12.jpeg

I dont know how you get used to riding in that. Was there for a few weeks again the last month and it reinforced my opinion that people were not meant to live in places like that haha.
I walked to a supermarket one afternoon, it was a mild 40* and when i got back to the hotel I looked like i spent an hour on the trainer. Was drenched. What happens in july when it hits 50?.
No wonder nothing happens there during the day and everybody is basically a vampire.

1 hour ago, MORNE said:

I dont know how you get used to riding in that. Was there for a few weeks again the last month and it reinforced my opinion that people were not meant to live in places like that haha.
I walked to a supermarket one afternoon, it was a mild 40* and when i got back to the hotel I looked like i spent an hour on the trainer. Was drenched. What happens in july when it hits 50?.
No wonder nothing happens there during the day and everybody is basically a vampire.

This was 05h30....Keep moving, don't stop....cept for pics...

27 minutes ago, Me rida my bicycle said:

This is the perfect example of feeling like your flying but on the photo it looks like your nuts are dragging on the ground 🤣

FB_IMG_1654238032017.jpg

I see you forgot your baggies at home, i hate it when that happens 👀