Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

50 minutes ago, MORNE said:

Forgot, but i wanted to ask.

I think I saw your bike parked outside Hertex in DB'ville a few weeks ago? The small frame and pirelli's were serious hints haha.

Did n quick double take to see if I could spot its owner...but had to run. Good coffee.

Ja nee. That’ll be me, @MORNE

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Stoffel76 said:

Just a quick spin up Tokai this morning, but the sun trying to force it's way through the low clouds created some amazing scenes...

20220528_080357-01.jpeg

20220528_080846-01.jpeg

Those are exceptional photos 👍👍

Croatia by bike and boat - The island of Brac and these photos in the beautiful harbour inlet of Pucisca

My former father in (it’s complicated) got bored of Covid restrictions and decided he needed company on his bucket list trip so here I am riding around Croatia  because of his generosity 

bit of an older crowd mostly on ebikes and a lot of stopping but the riding is stunning 

3E5044B4-56C5-43BC-9CE4-8DA8B9A5650C.jpeg

768548CB-1A2B-4C9A-A526-8897E164A1B8.jpeg

7D133F19-3A62-4924-A52D-5B3E04EED822.jpeg

B50A2075-1B81-4C8D-8BF1-9FDBA5820749.jpeg

Edited by Wayne pudding Mol
Added photo

Community,

I am a fortunate man. Crashed into the back of a car that stopped on a narrow blind corner on  to swerve an oncoming bus as I floated down a mountain pass. Whatever reaction time I had and my helmet saved my life.

Back in the warm lap of Mama Afrika for ongoing recovery after a few days in a Spanish hospital. Went straight from the airport to see my doctor for integrative care on the weekend. I will recover fully. 
Be safe out there, julle.

8E8A3CAA-6EF0-472F-A0D6-FA34E080A3A2.jpeg

1 minute ago, 'Dale said:

Community,

I am a fortunate man. Crashed into the back of a car that stopped on a narrow blind corner on  to swerve an oncoming bus as I floated down a mountain pass. Whatever reaction time I had and my helmet saved my life.

Back in the warm lap of Mama Afrika for ongoing recovery after a few days in a Spanish hospital. Went straight from the airport to see my doctor for integrative care on the weekend. I will recover fully. 

Ai so sorry to hear that 'dale, hope you heal up quick mate!

9 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

Community,

Eish

Heal up quick mate

13 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

Community,

Ouch! Glad you're ok. 

Any concussion / concussion symptoms? A couple of the World Cup DH riders have had crashes recently and had to sit out races due to the after effects.

Eina! When a helmet looks like that, you sure came to a sudden stop! Sorry that your trip ended up in hospital, but as a pilot friend once said, any "landing" you walk away from was a "good" one! Heal quickly Dale!