• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Left home poep vroeg today without any plans, just decided to follow my bike.

Up Slaaihoek road, on the way to Tranquilitas.

Past Tranquilitas, on the way to Highlands Mist Farm.

Still on the way to Highlands Mist Farm. Took some strain here.

Highlands Mist Farm, at last.

Departing Highlands Mist Farm on the way to who knows where.

Decided to traverse to the other side of the Badplaas road via Slaaihoek. Some "road work"!!!

bwahahahaa...that road is proper ####ed.  Rode it this past weekend and it's a MESS all the way down to Tranquilitas.  The "other" road back to Slaaihoek rd is in much better condition.

To work, and today I used THE ONE!

This afternoon on the way home after a really shitty day, a guy in a massive million Rand SUV chased me down, stopped next to me at the traffic lights, rolled his tinted window down.......and said "fantastic bike dude" !

post-17716-0-23761000-1481137516_thumb.jpg

This afternoon on the way home after a really shitty day, a guy in a massive million Rand SUV chased me down, stopped next to me at the traffic lights, rolled his tinted window down.......and said "fantastic bike dude" !

did you just give him the all knowing nod ????

Damn, that is an ugly bike....

Wanna give it to me?

I will take it to the rubbish dump personally.

????????

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Edited by AnythingBut

Hmmmm, If I was way more serious into road riding this my first choice and then an Eddy Mercx.

Very nice!!

You sir. Have gone up a whole lot of points in my book.

Life just gets better and better - to work in the wilderness. Some wilderness, it is 50 m from a fantastic Italian restaurant, 70 m from a super coffee shop, and if you drop with a heart attack (or a broken collarbone) , a 100 m from a hospital!

post-17716-0-84064500-1481173656_thumb.jpg