Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

What a morning! The weather was perfect for cycling, except for a light breeze, but I was thankful for it for cooling me down. The trial was quite busy this morning with a few groups riding. Today I tested out two things: My new computer and cassette and boy was I impressed! Still need to work on my climbs as it is my Achilles heel. Other than that, it was an awesome ride. Afterward, I stopped for a Latte at Expresso Coffee Shop.

Underneath the picture is the link to my workout.

Any Garmin users who can help me share it easier? Like for example the way Strava's sharing works? So that you can see the whole map with a short summary but without a link, if you understand what I mean.

Also, is there any groups that ride on Saturday? I really would like to join a group each Saturday morning early.

http://i.imgur.com/iemPeo4.jpghttps://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/1535031540#.WIMEFgLvfpY.link

Nice work. I was also blown away by the number of cyclists around Dville today! I get my Garmin to auto-sync with Strava as Strava definitely presents the info better and shares more easily.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a ride at Buffelsdrift this morning. A mate got a puncture in his front tyre, used a bomb, 2km later another puncture, had to plug it and use a bomb. Another 2km later puncture in the other wheel, had to put a tube in. Another few km later and the tube got a flat! Had to limp home. Haha, was a long 30km, but got out on the trails with mates, and that's always fun!

Don't know why he got so many flats! Tyres are 500km old amd in good condition (Spez Purgatory on the front, Maxxis Hight Roller on the rear), had plenty of snot in the tyres, never had issues before. Just one of those days I guess.

Unfortunately one of my guys' bike took him to hospital. Rider ok but sore. Bike totalled7397033f801537bec507dd893c4bb458.jpg

His helmet saved his life today. Connected a taxi exactly same scenario to Burry. Fortunate to be ok

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Glad he's ok!

A new little section at FUN Gaalens this morning ...

Erik's called it "Loopy" ... very appropriate!

It's a little mad! Not long but rather technical.

The ups are very hard work, lots of pushing on my part and

I didn't/don't have the skills nor the nads for a fair bit of the down.

FUN nonetheless!!!

post-6012-0-95715700-1485002279_thumb.jpg

post-6012-0-29215500-1485002232_thumb.jpg

FUN nonetheless!!!

attachicon.gifIMG_3427.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3428.JPG

The terrain looks very interesting.

FUN nonetheless!!!

attachicon.gifIMG_3427.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3428.JPG

when we eventually get around to that ride ,we have to do this????????

Aah sucks..no pics..but on our ride we actually made a slight detour to go see some wildlife..zebras, buffalo, gemsbok, eland, kudu..so so beautiful.. Africa is a special place.

For two years I've been riding red trail at jonkershoek and everytime I would get off my bike at the first switchback stare at it and say no f/#/@ing way, then I'd crawl down . Well today (before my permit expired) I finaly did it. Finaly.post-58833-0-69725400-1485056283_thumb.jpg

Please note I was on the bike when I rode it. Just went back up to take the pic

Edited by kader01

For two years I've been riding red trail at jonkershoek and everytime I would get off my bike at the first switchback stare at it and say no f/#/@ing way, then I'd crawl down . Well today (before my permit expired) I finaly did it. Finaly.attachicon.gif20170121_081328.jpg

Please note I was on the bike when I rode it. Just went back up to take the pic

Luuks! Progression like that is half the fun of riding rough trails.

Well done!