• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody keen for a uniform thread, a lovely police lady just walked into the pharmacy and with all the hot nurses popping up...?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Did you offer to give her an injection?

Did you offer to give her an injection?

No, our nurse did tho :whistling: 

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Edited by Warren_G

Very interesting post from a registered nurse I follow on Instagram...

As a registered nurse, I'd often see in my patients the complications caused by being overweight and obese, but I have to say when I saw this I was amazed at the visual reminder.
This image shows a 250 lb woman on the left and a 120 lb woman on the right. We can see weight gain from the outside, but we usually can't see what it's doing on the inside. Look at the fat surrounding the organs in the woman on the left. Do you also see the fat around her heart and around her brain? A little scary, isn't it? Look at the compression around the stomach and internal organs. Do you think that would have any impact on GERD and indigestion? Look at the compressed knee joints. Do you think those joints ache a little more than they should?

14709508_955690741241986_289216368357880

*Look at that knee joint compression!!!

Let's keep it civil chaps. Enough turmoil on this planet for today given American politics.

Within the forum rules all topics have a place to be discussed, including politics. However not all of those topics belong on this thread.

Let's keep it civil chaps. Enough turmoil on this planet for today given American politics.

Within the forum rules all topics have a place to be discussed, including politics. However not all of those topics belong on this thread.

Thanks. I was on a roll ???? So for future reference - no real world stuff to be discussed or aired. Only imaginary or lala land stuff?

Good, we can then discuss the so-called Stockholm syndrome that people have re current issues.

But even that might be too much.

Have a good one

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks. I was on a roll So for future reference - no real world stuff to be discussed or aired. Only imaginary or lala land stuff?

Good, we can then discuss the so-called Stockholm syndrome that people have re current issues.

Have a good one

Eish! This thread is the real lala land.....but please please please don't post no teletubbie stuff....that's like triple ptsd trauma.

Mr Stockholm goes into the Donald drump thread.

Eish! This thread is the real lala land.....but please please please don't post no teletubbie stuff....that's like triple ptsd trauma.

Mr Stockholm goes into the Donald drump thread.

just for you

Thanks. I was on a roll So for future reference - no real world stuff to be discussed or aired. Only imaginary or lala land stuff?

Have a good one

This thread is about being lekker. That is the only current issue that is important on this thread.  

Very interesting post from a registered nurse I follow on Instagram...

As a registered nurse, I'd often see in my patients the complications caused by being overweight and obese, but I have to say when I saw this I was amazed at the visual reminder.

This image shows a 250 lb woman on the left and a 120 lb woman on the right. We can see weight gain from the outside, but we usually can't see what it's doing on the inside. Look at the fat surrounding the organs in the woman on the left. Do you also see the fat around her heart and around her brain? A little scary, isn't it? Look at the compression around the stomach and internal organs. Do you think that would have any impact on GERD and indigestion? Look at the compressed knee joints. Do you think those joints ache a little more than they should?

14709508_955690741241986_289216368357880

*Look at that knee joint compression!!!

That chickie on the right has a nice thigh gap............................. :whistling: