I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Just as an aside, whatever happened to TNT1? or did he just change his name and I dont know.?

I liked him, although we never met we had some great discussions on all sorts of stuff, we didn't always agree but he was always ready to see both sides in my view, I always enjoyed his posts and seen as he started what must be the longest and most well frequented thread here I just wondered if he was still around.?  

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

or, the sentence began with an F (ef). Or an M (em). Or an N (en). Or a Q (que).

Confession time Myles, I only got a B for English, but I have a good excuse, I grew up in the Karoo where it is only spoken in self defense. :ph34r:  ;)

Little useless fact for the day:

Gabriel Garcia Marques, author of Life in the Times Of Cholera and Nobel Prize winner for Literature, writes in his autobiography that he wrote a weekly letter to his mother from when he was young. Until he was in his 40s, she corrected each letter for spelling and grammar and sent it back to him. He confesses to be terrible at it and says that if it wasn't for good editors, he never would have been published, let alone won the Nobel Prize for his writings.

It gives me hope!

http://forums.mtbr.com/attachments/off-camber-off-topic/1121456d1487080064t-funny-picture-meme-thread-lqql6ql.jpg

They are all over here.  I actually thought this was a cycling forum but I stand to be corrected ... again.  :whistling:

My first response was (meant to be) tic.  Your comment, trying to incorrectly correct me?  That was grammar nazi'ism!

Just as an aside, whatever happened to TNT1? or did he just change his name and I dont know.?

I liked him, although we never met we had some great discussions on all sorts of stuff, we didn't always agree but he was always ready to see both sides in my view, I always enjoyed his posts and seen as he started what must be the longest and most well frequented thread here I just wondered if he was still around.?  

wasn't there a rol between him and the ninja about something that was 'borrowed' and not returned? Or was that someone else?

http://forums.mtbr.com/attachments/off-camber-off-topic/1129055d1490736270-funny-picture-meme-thread-oldwriting.jpg

I'm happy to say my 8 year old daughter can write in cursive. They are taught it at school, which surprised me. I thought it was a dying writing form

My first response was (meant to be) tic.  Your comment, trying to incorrectly correct me?  That was grammar nazi'ism!

Didn't try to correct you.  It was a question.  As English is not my first language I will make mistakes in it. I have been corrected many times here before and I actually do appreciate it.  The reason I asked you (not corrected you) is because I was not sure and applied the spelling rules as I remembered them.  Myles and one other were kind enough to tell me exactly where I made my mistake.