Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Space man travels a million miles to board ISS

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2020-05-31 at 20.07.43.png

and bangs his head as he comes aboard...

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2020-05-31 at 20.04.34.png

survives 4g takeoff,  10000 kph,  and inter galactic rendezvous,    only to smack his head stepping aboard

attachicon.gifWhatsApp Image 2020-05-31 at 19.40.30.jpeg

Russian cosmonaut folds his arms and shrugs

attachicon.gifWhatsApp Image 2020-05-31 at 19.43.29.jpeg

All because of a Saffer, proud moment

What really irks me is that all the "marketing" around this with branding and reporting is all about AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA .... these idiots would never have done this again if it were not for a man from a "S%@T HOLE Country".

All the live feeds and other media I have been watching, not once do they mention SA! 

What really irks me is that all the "marketing" around this with branding and reporting is all about AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA .... these idiots would never have done this again if it were not for a man from a "S%@T HOLE Country".

All the live feeds and other media I have been watching, not once do they mention SA! 

Well it's not like this shithole offered him any of those opportunities. 

He was born and educated here. Everything else was done in the US. Business, wealth, fame,

Like it or not, he would never have achieved what he has if he stayed here. So yes, unfortunately it is an American success.

He did not achieve the success because of SA, he did in spite of being being born in SA.

He was born and educated here. Everything else was done in the US. Business, wealth, fame,

Like it or not, he would never have achieved what he has if he stayed here. So yes, unfortunately it is an American success.

He did not achieve the success because of SA, he did in spite of being being born in SA.

He is still a South African .... they tend to skip over that in the 'Merican media?

This is a nice read .... and his mother certainly was very very photogenic when younger.

https://www.biography.com/business-figure/elon-musk

Canadian Mother, South African Father.

He is still a South African .... they tend to skip over that in the 'Merican media?

America already have their ideal poster person for south africa - he is black/brown, sits in a studio and chats with certain celebrities and tells the libs excactly what hey want to hear.

Why would you say anything about a white supremist capitalist who sent people to space?

America already have their ideal poster person for south africa - he is black/brown, sits in a studio and chats with certain celebrities and tells the libs excactly what hey want to hear.

Why would you say anything about a white supremist capitalist who sent people to space?

I am not sure how this relates o even what your motivation is behind a post like this?

Ag don't worry boet, the Yanks haven't sent a rocket of this planet on their own before either, it's either an ex-Nazi or ex-SAFFA that needs to help them do it!

Feel sorry for you