Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tristan and a friends "Wit Hond" getting to know each other

attachicon.gifIMG_0447.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0449.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0450.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0448.JPG

Haha brilliant dogs those! I have a very soft sport for a Bull-terrier however my better half is Sh!t scared of them due to her mother's influence.

I had horse riding lessons at a lodge in Rustenburg (back in 2000/2001). The owner of the lodge use to have a few at the house, and only one called "Spookie" was socialized (due to safety reasons with all the random people coming and going he wanted the others to be more protective). So time went by, Spookie would be all smiles with everyone coming and going. Until one day... 

The owner had some renovations done and the scaffolding collapsed on top of him and Spookie (luckily no serious injuries to either of them), as Spookie opened his eyes, the first person he saw was wearing an "overall" (can't remember the colour) and from that day you could wear any other overall, but dare wear the wrong colour and you're lunch! 

• 2 weeks later...

RIP Fletcher

He turned 14 a few days ago, but sadly we had to let him go the the big kennel in the sky.

attachicon.giff.jpg

14 is a good age for them.  Sorry to hear.

RIP Fletcher

He turned 14 a few days ago, but sadly we had to let him go the the big kennel in the sky.

attachicon.giff.jpg

Wow. he was beautiful .

So sorry for your loss.

Our latest addition...

Her name is Nina. She is 9 weeks old and already heavier than our 1 year old male Scottie.

She is a real softy with those eyes...

.7bb8cdb101e3a7a1535b71a6f001084b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk[/quote

Adorable.