Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Is that the Mattoc Pro? If so, whats it like?

It's brilliant. I've got a pike on my 29r and the mattoc takes it apart on most things. The Iva / irt upgrades are cheap and supposedly great. I've just got the Iva / tokens and want to see what that does when I install next week.

If they made a 29 version I'd be selling the pike. No question.

Local support is there if a bit slow but Stoke know their way about them and know a few tricks especially with changing up the factory oil levels.

Had it on a hard tail before this Commencal and it just hauled through everything so much so I didn't even bother to choose different lines from my DS.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's brilliant. I've got a pike on my 29r and the mattoc takes it apart on most things. The Iva / irt upgrades are cheap and supposedly great. I've just got the Iva / tokens and want to see what that does when I install next week.

If they made a 29 version I'd be selling the pike. No question.

Local support is there if a bit slow but Stoke know their way about them and know a few tricks especially with changing up the factory oil levels.

Had it on a hard tail before this Commencal and it just hauled through everything so much so I didn't even bother to choose different lines from my DS.

Thata awsome. Want to start saving for a new fork and keen on the "other" not so popular forks and really like the look and reviews of the Mattoc.

Don't worry its gone already, apparently the previous owner had a fitted as part of a bike fit on the bike.

Edited by sucramuk

The required couch shot. Went for an awesome weekend ride to give it a test.

attachicon.gif910.jpg

Congrats! She's a beaut! Just tidy up that crow's nest at the handlebars and she'll be good to go!

I swore high and low that I wouldn't buy a bike for a while to the Mrs.

Last night my neighbor said he wanted to sell his TT bike.He bought it 3 months before last years 70.3 and did a few training rides and the race.Bike has less than 1000k on it.

I said I'll do my Ironman on my road bike and look later for a TT bike if it goes ok.

He comes to me this morning and says I must make him a offer.I joked and make a ridiculous offer and he said ok.

Not sure how I'll explain this later though to the finance manager[emoji23][emoji23]

c78293b3d3d8f73f8b099173cd08fc5f.jpg

I swore high and low that I wouldn't buy a bike for a while to the Mrs.

Last night my neighbor said he wanted to sell his TT bike.He bought it 3 months before last years 70.3 and did a few training rides and the race.Bike has less than 1000k on it.

I said I'll do my Ironman on my road bike and look later for a TT bike if it goes ok.

He comes to me this morning and says I must make him a offer.I joked and make a ridiculous offer and he said ok.

Not sure how I'll explain this later though to the finance manager[emoji23][emoji23]

c78293b3d3d8f73f8b099173cd08fc5f.jpg

An impossible deal to pass up, on the bright side its summer there so sleeping in the dogbox wont be as bad!