Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

104fc214cc7d670e92143ab95051ae2d.jpg

My first pair of Sidis, courtesy of Hot Spot Cycles having a ridiculous discount on them. Always found the Sidis to be too narrow in the toe box, but the Ergo 4 Mega is wider than usual.
Welcome upgrade to my Fizik R5s, which I've been feeling flexing more and more lately.

The weight includes Shimano cleats. About 80g heavier than the Fiziks but these have carbon inserts and feel better constructed.

Edited by Eon du Plessis

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided it was time to upgrade the action Cam,TT Bandit is great when attached to the Handle bars (surprisingly), but put it on your helmet or hand and you will probably get motion sickness just from watching all that shake...

Here is my first test compilation video, pretty impressed with how stable the footage was in the end, and the video + photo mode scored some nice pics too.

Video:

Pics:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bce4_xPjMmb/

I apologize in advance for this post actually not containing any pics of new gear but I am beyond excited  :clap: will only be collecting on Saturday so this might be a long week.

So I have been looking at cycling for some time now and finally have found and paid for my first ever MTB!

2016 Silverback Sola 4, sram carbon crank, upgraded slx shifters and front, deore back, tubeless already done and for a great price! 

okay... I feel better now. Pics will definitely be coming shortly. Obligatory 'bike on couch' photo?

Compared to my current MTB this is a huge upgrade. Spending a lot of time on the forests so pulled the trigger on something a lil better suited. Now need to learn to ride properly.

That bike sure has sticky wheels!

that last 3 photos dude, you in the UK not Australia...ps i'm not a flat earth'er

aaaggh, Just stand on your desk behind the monitor an bend over to look at it!!

To all the haters.......................

If you absorb heat the way I do then these are perfect. Some hidden and some ankle socks. Perfect for summer rides and to wear to work when the temp inside is avg 33

To all the haters.......................

attachicon.gifDSC_0810.JPG

If you absorb heat the way I do then these are perfect. Some hidden and some ankle socks. Perfect for summer rides and to wear to work when the temp inside is avg 33

Did you buy them by the falke factory shop? It's a third too half of shop price Edited by Twaatie