Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Luckily I'm too old to be prescribed by others what is cool to wear, or not.

I wear what I want, because it is comfortable for me, and I like it.

have you found those Croc's cycling shoes you been searching for yet  :ph34r:

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now those WOULD be comfy...

at least you would be comfy when the land owner, of the trail you are riding on, comes after you with his bakkie to use his shotgun to rid his property of the vermin on your feet that is harming his farm.

have you found those Croc's cycling shoes you been searching for yet  :ph34r:

Now that is one piece of clothing / shoe ware you will never find in my possession.

Now that is one piece of clothing / shoe ware you will never find in my possession.

After a hard day on my feet, most comfortable shoes I've got. I was involved in a little fender bender on the N1 in '96 and my left foot got behind the brake pedal (dad's '95 automatic Merc written off) and the brake pedal lever crushed the bones on top of my foot beyond repair. So now I'm sitting with a stiff ankle and one buggered up left foot. Only have up and down movement without any sideways movement. 8a49d6458cae923d2907e7dc400c3c70.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

cae4a537cb01d205b66bbebe5a0c7cde.jpg

Edited by BSG

After a hard day on my feet, most comfortable shoes I've got. I was involved in a little fender bender on the N1 in '96 and my left foot got behind the brake pedal (dad's '95 automatic Merc written off) and the brake pedal lever crushed the bones on top of my foot beyond repair. So now I'm sitting with a stiff ankle and one buggered up left foot. Only have up and down movement without any sideways movement.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

cae4a537cb01d205b66bbebe5a0c7cde.jpg

Luckily only a fender bender....sure that would buff out...

Alot of awesomeness in that pic, just photoshop out the BMW in the background :P

Very interested in that Silverback... ridden the previous std sliders, and they were really good rides!

A brand spanking new Mattoc 27.5+ /29 set to 140mm and a set of WTB i35 rims on BearPawl hubs with IBEX 2.4's.

Good riding.

attachicon.gifDSC_0086 sml.jpg

Alot of awesomeness in that pic, just photoshop out the BMW in the background :P

Very interested in that Silverback... ridden the previous std sliders, and they were really good rides!

It's a riot Hairy!

I've got two sets of wheels for it - a 27.5+ set and the 29 set. Its got adjustable geometry and designed to take both wheelsets.

I'm really enjoying it.