Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Made a little purchase which finally arrived.

Interesting Patch, why disc brakes i mean Factor, not your normal "Saffa choice" brand of bike

Bought this a while ago but haven't had a chance to post, colour changes to purple at different angles. Doing my bit to keep rim brake bikes around.

Damn, thats clean. I love the look of the seatpost, can the height be adjusted? If so how??

Built this one for my brother the green shock is off my 920 but it's funky with the 2 next to each other 1 green with orange decal shock and 1 orange with green shock.

Ps any body with orange Hope hub's looking for red one's let me know. ????

post-80000-0-06796000-1543123703_thumb.jpg

post-80000-0-34132700-1543123980_thumb.jpg

Edited by Me rida my bicycle

Damn, thats clean. I love the look of the seatpost, can the height be adjusted? If so how??

Cheers, yup it can be adjusted, there's a rubber cover that slides up the seat post to give access to the allen bolt.

post-17877-0-08734100-1543138830_thumb.jpg

Built this one for my brother the green shock is off my 920 but it's funky with the 2 next to each other 1 green with orange decal shock and 1 orange with green shock.

Ps any body with orange Hope hub's looking for red one's let me know. [emoji6]

That looks way better than my black/red frame with neon yellow pedals. [emoji23]

Collected my Spark 940 yesterday.

3fcf24625673f17b2b9493dfac8d5d0e.jpg

GELUK !!

Daai saal is smal ... jy sal moontlik dit wil verander.

Shocks .... jou gewig in psi is n goeie begin punt.  Ek ry rustig, en is nou op gewig "minus 10".

Die voor-shock kom met "volume spacers".  Dit maak dit "sporty", en harder op die gewrigte .. perfek vir die manne wat hard jaag .... vir n sagter rit, haal een van die volume spacers uit - https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/178320-scott-spark-940-or-what-else/page-11

Bladsy 11 en 12 ...

Jy is meer as welkom om n draai te kom maak, dan help ek jou gou met daai spacer, as jy die roete wil gaan

Daai twin-lock WERK  :clap:  :clap:  een klik vir die bulte is absoluut PUIK  :thumbup:

Edited by ChrisF