Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

9 minutes ago, J Wakefield said:

Got this made up by Matt. Will post some other pics shortly but it will also be featured on GCN shortly. 

62E9392E-1B62-41CD-8670-8D40A9B4EFC9.jpeg

9245A981-14C9-454F-919B-576848E39F17.jpeg

4F82893B-0063-4FE5-A33C-A5CA4C00D989.jpeg

D27B1D53-CB9C-4580-A680-A7FE6D7BB4A3.jpeg

9A89B558-0AC5-4601-813C-085E16914263.jpeg

Please share the detail of the frame, process…. 
Frame looks beautifull, gorgeous paint scheme.

Congrats and enjoy!!

Edited by DJuice

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, J Wakefield said:

Got this made up by Matt. Will post some other pics shortly but it will also be featured on GCN shortly. 

4F82893B-0063-4FE5-A33C-A5CA4C00D989.jpeg

D27B1D53-CB9C-4580-A680-A7FE6D7BB4A3.jpeg

The really is beautiful
Congratulations!

And well done to Matthew too.
From humble beginnings to a big name in the cycling world.

Edit: My comment was posted before the context. As someone who lost both their parents and has commemorative tattoos for them I get it.

Apologies if I offended you @J Wakefield 

Edited by Steady Spin

4 hours ago, DJuice said:

Please share the detail of the frame, process…. 
Frame looks beautifull, gorgeous paint scheme.

Congrats and enjoy!!

Matt and I go way way back and are close mates. He was on my case all the time about a gravel bike and a personal theme. 

Bike is built in honor of my father who has passed away from cancer. The paintwork - especially the fork, is based on the full body tattoo I have which is dedidcated to my father, his struggles he had and my demons as they say as kid growing up.

I actually had very little to do with it as he and my wife put it all together to what you see today. I bought the saddle and had some input on some small things like the scribe on the top tube. 

The frame itself is a mix of Columbus, HSS, life and Zona with a full carbon seat tube. 

Has hand built wheels also. 

That’s  kinda it I guess. 

1 hour ago, J Wakefield said:

If you need a copy for your wallet we can sort that 

A0 blocked canvas for my gym. 

6 hours ago, J Wakefield said:

Matt and I go way way back and are close mates. He was on my case all the time about a gravel bike and a personal theme. 

Bike is built in honor of my father who has passed away from cancer. The paintwork - especially the fork, is based on the full body tattoo I have which is dedidcated to my father, his struggles he had and my demons as they say as kid growing up.

I actually had very little to do with it as he and my wife put it all together to what you see today. I bought the saddle and had some input on some small things like the scribe on the top tube. 

The frame itself is a mix of Columbus, HSS, life and Zona with a full carbon seat tube. 

Has hand built wheels also. 

That’s  kinda it I guess. 

Thank you for sharing!!

Two Saffa’s that made it!

Enjoy your beautifull bike, the memories it carries and new ones.

18 hours ago, J Wakefield said:

I actually had very little to do with it as he and my wife put it all together to what you see today. I bought the saddle and had some input on some small things like the scribe on the top tube

I simply love it that there are thinking creative people out there who can conceptualize a bike build like this. Not just a paint job, but a truly personal and meaningful work of art. 

Edited by DJR

Mine lost half their white caps on first use. Finished their first event with the number hanging on by one magnet. Hope you have better luck