Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

I have a question, why would you have a brand new 40K frame resprayed? Surely that will make any warranty null & void.

"R 37 500-00 for the bicycle (consisting of a frame (at your insistence sprayed a particular shade of black"

Pinerello and Colnago and many others offer custom sprayed colours.

Response says sprayed and not resprayed.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is just getting better and better! :D

The only way to better this would have been if Oscar rode a bicycle to the loo! Oh, wait, perhaps also if our Prez. bought R2600 fake Dogmas for his fleet! Yah, that would make it about 240 million bucks. :(

OP to CS: "Can you get me a grey/black one?"

CS to OP: "We can get one sprayed to any colours you want."

OP to CS: "Won't that affect my warranty?"

SC to OP: "Nope, your warranty will be fine."

Edzackery like that

Dunno about you guys but I'm going to the clearance sale!!!

Probably only pay the "right" price then?

Hey china, we are not a cycle hub

I put it to you... we are THE HUB

get it right

I sure hope poor Wendal from the Cycle Hub (Rietvlei) doesn't get a whole bunch of lawyers letters anytime soon :stupid:

7. Lastly, it's really funny to me how many people on this thread have A LOT to say about counterfeit aspect, but how many of them actually download/share movie and series without even blinking an eye or thinking twice. There is no difference to this, piracy and counterfeit is rather close in my opinion.

Well my opinion is that your opinion(which you are entitled to) is so far off the field of play you might as well be on the B field.

Why are the roadies so worried about quality , It's only a 1.2km cycle to the local coffee shop, nothing will happen to the bike not even a chinarello.

Aren't your bikes just for posing anyway?

What you can learn from this:

Buy from authorised distributors. If not sure go to manufacturers website and look for find a dealer.

When buying second hand verify the serial number with manufacturer or local distributor.

Why are the roadies so worried about quality , It's only a 1.2km cycle to the local coffee shop, nothing will happen to the bike not even a chinarello.

Aren't your bikes just for posing anyway?

Waaahahahhahahahahahahahaha