Who remembers?

DPG

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those pumps made great water pistols :-)

With the additional benefit of covering your mate in spots of black grease which inevitably came out with the stream of water....

• 2 months later...

http://www.ironweedbp.com/uploads/3/0/8/9/3089502/2248983_orig.jpg

I was probably a bit late to the game on this one. Was always a grey Zefal, never a white SKS. Tucked along the seatstay.

And this to go with the old school pump:

All I'm gonna say is...those FFFFing things. Frayed, stuffed, leaking or just missing whenever you needed one.

Is he still doing voice overs for Top Billing?

Is Top Billing still on TV?

It has just been canned as SABC cant afford it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ye old Tikkie Box....

First time I went to NYC I was amazed to see how many there where, just about everywhere.

not any more. this is why we see so little of superman nowadays. nowhere for him to change.

not any more. this is why we see so little of superman nowadays. nowhere for him to change.

He doesn’t need to change anymore, Clark is superhero fluid.

Edited by Patchelicious

57484909_10157887604099879_8759713751562

This is one device that has a lot of value to me. My dad went nuts one night, and started beating me because I did not want to eat.

Had to cycle to the phone booth and call my grandmother to come and get me. Stayed there for a week. That was after I cycled the 30 km to Rayton the week before after my dad lost it and hit me in the face with his fist and called me the worst person in the world. And that was on my birthday.

This is one device that has a lot of value to me. My dad went nuts one night, and started beating me because I did not want to eat.

Had to cycle to the phone booth and call my grandmother to come and get me. Stayed there for a week. That was after I cycled the 30 km to Rayton the week before after my dad lost it and hit me in the face with his fist and called me the worst person in the world. And that was on my birthday.

Jeez! :-(

My story is a little happier.

Met the wife in a club and she gave me her number which I thought I had memorised ... turned out that I was out a few numbers, so spent a reasonable amount of change trying various combinations of what I thought was the right number till I finally got a hold of her .... I will never forget that tel. no. now.

It was money well spent as we are now together for 23 years.

Ye old Tikkie Box....

First time I went to NYC I was amazed to see how many there where, just about everywhere.

LONG TICKY BOX

I know why Telkom is broke, we used LONG TICKIES all the time!!!!!!

Phoning home from Varsity, Durban to Salisbury.

Edited by HeyYou