Show us your KOMs on Strava

Ryno.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my first KOM - a bit lucky tho cause only 13 people have done this segment but was still tough tho.

Not too hot not too cold - a beautiful ride

I used to have a KOM on a back road that our club uses on some of our Sunday rides. Majority of the names on the full leader board were club mates. Then due to road works or something a race had to divert to this back road and it was a short sharp climb with about 5km to go. I went from KOM to like 50th in one day. LOL I even got a pb on the segment that day.

:eek:

Yeah I can only think her device was faulty. The top 10 separated by only 4 seconds, I must have bled that day. Probably had a tail wind as well. Was long ago, I can't remember that far back.

As a middle of the pack rider, everything came together the one day on a downhill and with luck (ie stupidity) I earned a KOM, but it was in one of those nature reserves in the middle of nowhere, but still it is a KOM, with 97 other riders behind me.

Edited by LeoKnight

Have you ever commented on the current KOM's ride with "I'm coming for you" ?

No, it shows weakness.

And if you go for a KOM and dont get it, dont upload your ride.

Don't make sense to my y guys compete with each other on strava come race day you kom is worth Jack. So shout up and ride!!!!!

You wanna see weakness/in bad taste. 

Had this one "boks" that "claimed" some of my KOM's from me one day and he had the audacity to go put in his title to his activity "7 KOM's - You've got Mail".  This just after my dad passed a week or two earlier and he knew that as well.  Needless to say that totally pissed me off and got under my skin as that was just in bad "flagging" taste on his part considering the circumstances and my head-space at that time... 

Needless to say I have since gone dark on strava...

My race results will speek more volumes than some random ass KOM's from this Stravahole... <_<

Needless to say I have since gone dark on strava...

My race results will speek more volumes than some random ass KOM's from this Stravahole... <_<

Luckily you still have 168 KOM's left so your race results don't have to speak too loud yet

But yes - what an arsehole

I used to have a KOM on a back road that our club uses on some of our Sunday rides. Majority of the names on the full leader board were club mates. Then due to road works or something a race had to divert to this back road and it was a short sharp climb with about 5km to go. I went from KOM to like 50th in one day. LOL I even got a pb on the segment that day.

lol one looses and gain some. Which section is the one you talking about? 

I see so many KOM times are crazy especially where MTB parks is close by. Seems like the people are to tired or happy to finish their ride that they forgot to stop their ride. 

Not on strava but like the Samsung app just so I can keep record. This was my highest speed recorded at Hoogekraal on the new section.????

post-80000-0-22617200-1528918520_thumb.jpg