Re Spray by Bogus Designs

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all, I saw one of his paint jobs over the weekend and it truly is amazing but if I wanted it to be this difficult I would've just opted for Banksy

Which one was it?

Thanks all, I saw one of his paint jobs over the weekend and it truly is amazing but if I wanted it to be this difficult I would've just opted for Banksy

For all you know Bogus is Banksy ! Just saying, nobody knows who Banksy is ! What better disguise than to be a semi reclusive bike painter that is difficult to contact?   ;)

Edit: I'm a fan of both

Edited by DJR

For all you know Bogus is Banksy ! Just saying, nobody knows who Banksy is ! What better disguise than to be a semi reclusive bike painter that is difficult to contact?   ;)

Edit: I'm a fan of both

We know you can paint, and you are difficult to contact. You spend all your time under a landy replacing batteries and tyres and oil.

:whistling:

We know you can paint, and you are difficult to contact. You spend all your time under a landy replacing batteries and tyres and oil.

Hey whats wrong with a Landy and taking good care of it ;)

Please give Bogus a bit of slack guys.

due to circumstances he has had to take a day job so painting now falls to weekends.

Lets  be happy he can still help us out.

I'm cool with that but 7 days to reply to an email?????

That has to be a lie, no one replaces oil in a landy, its just going to end up on your garage floor anyway so may as well leave it dry :D

I'm cool with that but 7 days to reply to an email?????

Maybe it fell through the cracks. Have you ever not seen an email and 8 days later you do, or you read it, intending to reply and something happens and all of a sudden it's forgotten?

Follow it up and send him another one.

Hi Anton, not sure if you saw this mail I sent last week, please could you get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks. 

Edited by Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

Maybe it fell through the cracks. Have you ever not seen an email and 8 days later you do, or you read it, intending to reply and something happens and all of a sudden it's forgotten?

Follow it up and send him another one.

Hi Anton, not sure if you saw this mail I sent last week, please could you get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks. 

I don't want to kick a guy who's down, but if you don't answer your IG and refuse to use a phone, your emails can't slip through the cracks

Great that Bogus has friends and support here but seriously

His business his choice and I'm not judging his way of doing things, I just don't think you can defend him not replying to social media/email and not taking calls - can't have it both ways

If you want to jump though hoops and get great work done, Bogus seems to be the guy

Edited by Waynemol