Scammer List

Guy@BMT Stellenbosch

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed, every couple of minutes this spanner spams all forums...

Its all gone crazy[emoji15]

Admin, hallooooooo....

Dont be too harsh guys. Lets just explain to him that there is a section for him to advertise in the classified.

He is a noob. Only posted his ad in the wrong section

Admin, hallooooooo....

Thanks for reporting this and apologies for the delayed take down.

These spammers attempt to sign up daily to post rubbish but 99.9% are stopped at the gate! This one got through and unfortunately had some time to go to town ????

Well done for busting a cap in his donkey! Its crazy what goes on sometimes! I mean it must be a bot or something posting that nonsense, just looking at it it seems too much effort for a person to manually sit and post the same thing THAT many times?

Anyways, you popped him in about 2 hours, still a better response time than SAPS I am told ;)

These spammers attempt to sign up daily to post rubbish but 99.9% are stopped at the gate! This one got through and unfortunately had some time to go to town

These spammers attempt to sign up daily to post rubbish but 99.9% are stopped at the gate! This one got through and unfortunately had some time to go to town

So i am not getting my NZ citizenship papers?

ja i was hoping to get Nigerian citizenship, but apparently you can't be Nigerian if you're a ginger

just send me an email about your uncle that was a prince and his millions you want to share and the Nigerian government will post your citizenship papers straight away. Ginger or not.

Can we add CWC to this list? I paid them on the 20th of April, no delivery, comms have gone dead as they don't answer their phone or messages and the stuff they sold me 7 weeks ago is still sitting at Customs.....

CWC... Scammers! 

is international cargo even coming in these days? 

Can we add CWC to this list? I paid them on the 20th of April, no delivery, comms have gone dead as they don't answer their phone or messages and the stuff they sold me 7 weeks ago is still sitting at Customs.....

CWC... Scammers! 

Don't you mean CRC?