Dopers suck

fandacious

2 hours ago, J Wakefield said:

Shew. 

jip, in the 90's we called it the bionicle....just start them young....age 6, 7, etc.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, J Wakefield said:

Shew. 

The Russians has been doing it for decades. in the old days they raised the woman's natural testosterone levels by getting them pregnant shortly before the Olympics. In some eastern European countries the kids only why "out" is by excelling in a sport. I had a wrestling coach from Romania who was won a Silver medal at the 1968 Olympics. and the things they had did from a young age to achieve greatness and how their parents pushed them is hair raising. 

If a youngster has been micro-doping it is possible to be "undetected" and have a significant higher baseline to work from. 

"Shew" - I guess you know more about this kind of stuff being involved in Pro- cycling. 

2 hours ago, Irvin85 said:

The Russians has been doing it for decades. in the old days they raised the woman's natural testosterone levels by getting them pregnant shortly before the Olympics. In some eastern European countries the kids only why "out" is by excelling in a sport. I had a wrestling coach from Romania who was won a Silver medal at the 1968 Olympics. and the things they had did from a young age to achieve greatness and how their parents pushed them is hair raising. 

If a youngster has been micro-doping it is possible to be "undetected" and have a significant higher baseline to work from. 

"Shew" - I guess you know more about this kind of stuff being involved in Pro- cycling. 

Snopes is not convinced.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/abortion-doping-real-practice/

cold war doping, plenty of evidence for that.

16 hours ago, Irvin85 said:

Dont believe everything you read about pregnant women athletes.

Yes Eastern Blocks had pretty incredible systems for their athletes back then. As did China and so forth. 

Shew was cause of the understanding you have on how the Passport system works, having been using since younger years resulting in higher values for a lifetime and why there younger kids on the podiums. 

I am not bashing you, I am saying that is wild view on things.

1 hour ago, dave303e said:

if they can stomach raw bovine colostrum they deserve to win TDF...

Speaking as someone living on a dairy farm with a freezer full of it.

Only if it’s laced with a dash of clenbuterol because why not court a bit of controversy 

33 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Only if it’s laced with a dash of clenbuterol because why not court a bit of controversy 

if we going that way then maybe some ralgrow from the co-op as well

1 hour ago, fanievb said:

Ja, nee.

happy 31st of June ekse

FFS, and they are supposed to get rid of doping.......

image.png.979cd4fba4cb0c56a88a0065b6fa853b.png

So what's the problem?
Server maintenance, transfer, database update. It could be a multitude of factors, it's two whole days over a weekend, planned for and a notice issued ahead of time. As long as the DB integrity is maintained. 
It's not that uncommon for organisations and it's not like the entire operations are out for the period. There's still testing etc...

9 minutes ago, Danger Dassie said:

So what's the problem?
Server maintenance, transfer, database update. It could be a multitude of factors, it's two whole days over a weekend, planned for and a notice issued ahead of time. As long as the DB integrity is maintained. 
It's not that uncommon for organisations and it's not like the entire operations are out for the period. There's still testing etc...

my bra June has 30 days, not 31

edit: so if you can't even count or use a calendar how are you going to solve the very COMPLEX issue of doping?

Edited by fanievb

5 minutes ago, fanievb said:

my bra June has 30 days, not 31

edit: so if you can't even count or use a calendar how are you going to solve the very COMPLEX issue of doping?

Saw that, obviously a typo.
But my bra, the person doing the SM updates doesn't do the dope testing or other complex issues.  Email them.