Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

My brother in law that worked with Barry told me about it yesterday. While I've never met Barry, always enjoy chatting on Twitter and seeing what crazy things he's up to. Still chuckled about his comment about the Corsa not being a Kuga.

C'mom boet. The world needs you. Fight and fight some more.

Anyone in touch with the family, if they need help someone going to feed the dogs and just give them hugs, I can help. I doubt non family will be allowed to visit in hospital, but if we are, also happy to pull in and shared the hub love.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother in law that worked with Barry told me about it yesterday. While I've never met Barry, always enjoy chatting on Twitter and seeing what crazy things he's up to. Still chuckled about his comment about the Corsa not being a Kuga.

C'mom boet. The world needs you. Fight and fight some more.

Anyone in touch with the family, if they need help someone going to feed the dogs and just give them hugs, I can help. I doubt non family will be allowed to visit in hospital, but if we are, also happy to pull in and shared the hub love.

I very much enjoy his early morning tweets. The pups, the gautrain updates and his latest sketch.

I reckon something he may enjoy once he is able to is a nice new sketch book.

Shocked to see this now....be strong Barry and hoping for a full recovery.

I hope his hounds are ok, they must be pretty stressed.

Count me in for some help should he need it, sorry all I can do from here is donate some $ if required.

Last update that I heard  was that last night was an important/critical  night for him.

Hoping it went well.

Keeping all in my thoughts.

An update on Barry Mccallum - he was breathing okay and his heart rate was down last night. He slept well. He is on dialysis.

A request. He is at a critical stage and while I know many of you would like to see him, ICU are being incredibly strict on visitors because of the fear of infection. If you could wait a few days, we'd be most grateful.

I'll keep you all updated as much as I can, via WhatsApp or on here. I know people want to talk, but it's been really hard for me to talk without getting too emotional. I'll be around the hospital for much of the day. My mum is speaking to the doctor this morning to get a detailed update. She was a nurse and has a better understanding of these things. Believe me, the McCallum boys rarely had a sick day off school.

His boys flew out last night and arrive this afternoon. They will see him today.

Thank you for all your messages. They all help.

Kev

An update on Barry Mccallum - he was breathing okay and his heart rate was down last night. He slept well. He is on dialysis.

A request. He is at a critical stage and while I know many of you would like to see him, ICU are being incredibly strict on visitors because of the fear of infection. If you could wait a few days, we'd be most grateful.

I'll keep you all updated as much as I can, via WhatsApp or on here. I know people want to talk, but it's been really hard for me to talk without getting too emotional. I'll be around the hospital for much of the day. My mum is speaking to the doctor this morning to get a detailed update. She was a nurse and has a better understanding of these things. Believe me, the McCallum boys rarely had a sick day off school.

His boys flew out last night and arrive this afternoon. They will see him today.

Kev

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Praying for your recovery Barry.  Woke up at 02:00 this morning wondering how it is going.  I am very glad that you made it through the night.

Kev

That is awesome. I know he'll want it to have been under different circumstances, but ja. 

Guys. For purely practical reasons, does anyone know how to get hold of his brother Kevin ?

If we can get Kevin's bank account details to help that would be ideal, as then Kevin has immediate access to the funds for whatever reason. (Thanks Harryn for the idea)

Guys. For purely practical reasons, does anyone know how to get hold of his brother Kevin ?

If we can get Kevin's bank account details to help that would be ideal, as then Kevin has immediate access to the funds for whatever reason. (Thanks Harryn for the idea)

Tweeted a link to this thread, I know it's hectic but Hopefully Kevin can read the messages of support and hep with some bank deets