Enduro/gravity bike suspension and geo

Headshot

The cycle lane from Tableview to Town is hardly a true test of a tire......

you m¥€¥©} f%R :P..... That is why I have a commuter bike

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also you're riding Tygerberm...Even Conties revised line is incomparable to the amount of rock etc on TM/Signal Hill

:lol:  Tygerberm, that's a good one and noted... never ridden TM/Signal Hill so i have no idea but take you word for it. I'd like to go ride it to get a feel but.....worried I'll rip tyre HA HA HA!!

:lol:  Tygerberm, that's a good one and noted... never ridden TM/Signal Hill so i have no idea but take you word for it. I'd like to go ride it to get a feel but.....worried I'll rip tyre HA HA HA!!

Dude, ping me. We ride there almost every Tuesday and then every Thursday from town. Peeps welcome :)

Thermo and other rippers.

I still maintain you can do a decent shuttle day on TM. Get a Mycity buss card and shuttle up to Kloofnek and then do various runs from there

I still maintain you can do a decent shuttle day on TM. Get a Mycity buss card and shuttle up to Kloofnek and then do various runs from there

Dude...already been doing exactly that. Cheap as chips too. Bus to Kloof Neck, drop down the Geln alllll the way to glen beach, cruise to Camps Bay and MyCiti back up again :)

Roughly R4 a run or so.

The bus really can only accommodate about 3 bikes, depending on how busy the bus is.

What makes you think we're not aware of that little trick!?

Pumped my shock up even harder and made upped the tyre pressure too. Shock now hovers just above 40% sag while I'm kitted up and pedaling along. That sounds like super sag but in fact the suspension feels really firm. That coupled with the hard rear tyre made the ride very very firm. The bonus was no weird air loss from the butcher and pretty good grip and handling at speed.Managed some okay times on my test track.

I think a better rear tyre at a slightly lower pressure might be the answer for a more comfy but as efficient ride.

Pumped my shock up even harder and made upped the tyre pressure too. Shock now hovers just above 40% sag while I'm kitted up and pedaling along. That sounds like super sag but in fact the suspension feels really firm. That coupled with the hard rear tyre made the ride very very firm. The bonus was no weird air loss from the butcher and pretty good grip and handling at speed.Managed some okay times on my test track.

I think a better rear tyre at a slightly lower pressure might be the answer for a more comfy but as efficient ride.

Just get a new tire man, you've been complaining about that butcher since you got that bike.

Anyone have any experience with the Roughcut camper on the Xfusion Sweep?

Currently have the RL damper, Allready had it tuned at Robbie's ,but the small bump compliance is no where near my previous Fox. Broke my wrist a few years back and need all the compliance I can get.

Thinking of replacing the RL with the HLC damper, but not sure if it's worth the money

Just get a new tire man, you've been complaining about that butcher since you got that bike.

Yes, yes, a tyre shopping spree is in order. Front and back!