Pyga Mobu

Ke_Malose

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only saw some tiny bits and pieces of it ... nothing major. Pat posed with one but from a distance

I was hoping you would post a pic of your frame.

no one has one yet - there are a few of us waiting but Pyga are busy testing and fine tuning their prototype.

The one thing about waiting 14 months for your new bike is that it gives you a lot of time to buy the necessary components.  I have everything waiting for my frame.  All the costs happened in 2019 so it doesn't count anymore.

Haven’t seen anything as yet. But bits and pieces of the bike has been shown about.

Told my wife I don’t need a new bike this year.....I guess as long as it says Pyga she won’t know ????

Yho! I almost saw my ass after I bought my StageMax ... I guess women won’t understand

was thinking I might see a bite from you... considering your post earlier the week on the Pyga owners thread.

G

WhatsApp sent.

Told my wife I don’t need a new bike this year.....I guess as long as it says Pyga she won’t know ????

I am assuming you already have a Pyga, make sure the new one is the same colour.

• 2 weeks later...

BST are South African carbon fibre manufacturing gods! They recently launched and electric motorbike with Pierre Terblanche. https://bst-hypertek.com/ They have been manufacturing carbon fibre superbike wheels for ages!

sjoe, that is going to be in the eye of the beholder..

Instrumentation integrated in Heads Up Display helmet by Cross of Japan

> Burnouts and wheelies standard features with Wheelie & Traction Control

I asssume this is it? Hmm, I'm either going to love it or hate it, haven't decided which yet

Well , you better love it dude! Funny enough when I read your name I quickly wanted to run and get two tennis balls

sjoe, that is going to be in the eye of the beholder..

> Instrumentation integrated in Heads Up Display helmet by Cross of Japan

> Burnouts and wheelies standard features with Wheelie & Traction Control

Yho! It’s a pity I have to let her go though