Pyga Mobu

Ke_Malose

I bought these parts with the rand around 12 to the dollar, once or twice a bit less. I waited 9 months for those brakes and the prices listed are the prices I paid.

I reckon to repeay this build right now might set someone back an amount I don't want to think about

In fact I had no idea how much this build cost me until today - I knew it was a lot but as parts were bought monthly and online, I just never added it up

Relatively speaking its a fantastic price - as much as paying car prices for a bike can be

That was the long answer - short answer is that if I just sold the frame, I don't think I'd have the balls to sell off these parts. I'd keep them and spend more money down the line on another build

I am very happy riding gravel and the odd ride on a classic roadbike. I think this PYGA is too much for me and I'd rather have the crown right now. I haven't ridden a trail since K2C in 2018 and that's hardly technical

That said, I won't cry if I end up with it - maybe I won't think it's so fugly in real life

Well you are in george . . And I can definitely say its much prettier in real life.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those Trickstuff brakes alone cost about 60k these days.......

I see 850 Euros, what am I missing?

Well you are in george . . And I can definitely say its much prettier in real life.[/quote

I’ve seen it in real life - beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Edited by Waynemol

Great point Wayne. Any currency gurus out there willing to take a view where the rand dollar and rand gbp is going?

If I was in the market for a new bike, this would it. What a deal!

Have to agree.

After the Pinkbike insert, lockdown, I had a bit of time to day dream, and the built from Waynemol is more or less spot on.

Back to reality.

Waynemol awesome build,agree with the looks, personally I do not like the sharp edges. My opinion the Unno still takes it, but would have love to support local.

Supporting local now is our household.

was about to chirp, there is mos one in town... you can get the best first hand information re it.

G

Well you are in george . . And I can definitely say its much prettier in real life.[/quote

I’ve seen it in real life - beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

With the current trend of SA riding, "Racing" becoming more technical and Enduro riding becoming a more popular choice, this bike pretty much covers the one bike quiver.. 

With the current trend of SA riding, "Racing" becoming more technical and Enduro riding becoming a more popular choice, this bike pretty much covers the one bike quiver.. 

which is the opposite of the way my riding is going.....