Cape Town Cycle Tour 2021

Chingy182

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good chance it goes ahead now. Western cape should be at zero positive cases (theoretical) before mid September . Current theoretical date is 10th September.

Then maybe a 2nd wave and a third.

But over December, the whole of infected SA and the world streams down here to come rinse 2020 of their Covid weary bodies. By mid-Feb 2021 the Western Cape hits round 2, and next year looks just like this one...

Well I for one will be entering the second I can and if they then cancel it I will then worry about my entry fees. 

I'll enter the week before the race starts. There will be so few entrie sales for next year methinks that CTCT will practically be giving them away...

all the aforementioned is just pure speculation based on a solid thumbsuck.

But over December, the whole of infected SA and the world streams down here to come rinse 2020 of their Covid weary bodies. By mid-Feb 2021 the Western Cape hits round 2, and next year looks just like this one...

then the world might have gone into another lockdown and you wont have to worry about international travellers etc or even the cycle tour...

while we are speculating ....

Any side bets on when the first covid meds will be available ....

Now that would be one nice Christmas present .... and then the world can get to its old patterns (for better and for worse) ....

while we are speculating ....

Any side bets on when the first covid meds will be available ....

Now that would be one nice Christmas present .... and then the world can get to its old patterns (for better and for worse) ....

I'ts already available. You have two options. Take Putin's doepa, or Die Muishond's, which is only effective if it's taken orally.

funny they send me an email asking me to pay early to support them after ignoring all my emails last year when I asked for a refund after breaking my arm a couple months before the race...

funny they send me an email asking me to pay early to support them after ignoring all my emails last year when I asked for a refund after breaking my arm a couple months before the race...

It's a charity event and you entered with the terms that there are no refunds. What did you expect?

It's some poor person's actual job to deal with crap like this.

Well I for one will be entering the second I can and if they then cancel it I will then worry about my entry fees.

We should be entered already! I feel like I’m missing something in my life haha. Haven’t been on Racetec in so long if it wasn’t for the password being my ID I would have forgotten it

Agreed that not replying is frustrating.

But not sure why you though they would refund you? Do you read Ts and Cs. I’m not saying I read them all before I sign, but I definitely would read them before trying to claim a refund. . .

all the other events I entered refunded me, they could have just answered saying it's in the T&Cs and I would have organised sooner to give it to someone else, I've waited for an answer for so long that in the end it was too late to give it away. And of course I did not read the T&C's ????

I'll enter last minute this time.

Edited by Jbr

all the other events I entered refunded me, they could have just answered saying it's in the T&Cs and I would have organised sooner to give it to someone else, I've waited for an answer for so long that in the end it was too late to give it away. And of course I did not read the T&C's

I'll enter last minute this time.

What were the other events?

Hope the arm is sorted and you back on the bike.