Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Death, bad choice, by a thousand cuts isn't it?

We humans see behaviour. It gives us justification to emulate. And then we add an increment...

This was his response:

“I ride in the cradle of human kind in the rural area early morning complete before seven in the morning , I put no one at risk”

I agree with him on merit, he isn’t putting anybody at risk. But it is against the rules.

Would be cool to see the likes of CSA, ASA, CMA 2 oceans and other organizers banning people from their events if they caught breaking lock down to train.

Like I know a few critical services people are still running to work which is one thing, but ya plenty just do as they please.

I was thinking more long term as not everyone is able to work from home and should the lockdown be extended to 3 months which is already an option it's going to be harder and harder for smaller companies to afford to pay staff sitting at home.

More and more businesses could go bankrupt, it's already a possibility that edcon may not reopen, so sure from a health aspect we will probably be fine, but that's short term. How far is the business rescue fund going to go.

I am one of the lucky ones, all I need is a laptop, Internet, electricity and coffee and I can work. Financially, if anything this time would be a positive for me as I can't spend any of it, but I am pretty sure I am in the vast minority.

The lockdown should hopefully get it under control within our country, but they are going to have to put serious quarantine measures in place, for every single person entering the country in future. Otherwise 4 weeks after the lockdown and we're back in the same situation as before the lockdown started. The second wave of infection spread is already in full swing in countries that have completed their first lockdown.

All those bags and what looks like a milk container? I wonder if he lawfully was on a shopping trip? But unlawfully on the freeway...for sure.

Thought the exact same thing.

Death, bad choice, by a thousand cuts isn't it?

We humans see behaviour. It gives us justification to emulate. And then we add an increment...

Getting a roasting on Strava, almost feel sorry for the guy.

Yet two people will now use this oke's behaviour as justification to cycle (probably)...

Ro of two...????

Like the guy threatening to go to his house. Really now, grow up.

It was me.

Why not rather send it to a cop that uses strava, its self provided proof of breach of lockdown, they can arrest him in his own house with this.