Ebike on sani2c

Kwagga van Zyl

3 minutes ago, Pieterlab1 said:

Did you at least enjoy this years Sani2C?

Where did I state I rode it this year? 2016 was the last time I rode it.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, shaper said:

Where did I state I rode it this year? 2016 was the last time I rode it.

Thought so.

5 minutes ago, Pieterlab1 said:

El, let's meet up for a ride and you can see for yourself what these Ebikes are all about.

You might just have some fun.

Been there and done that and I quite enjoyed riding them for a few hours. A fun bike to go a little faster than normal on but ultimately that is all it is - a normal bike that goes a little faster on the uphills. Unless you chip it to 45kph you can't use it most of the time.

Just now, Eldron said:

Been there and done that and I quite enjoyed riding them for a few hours. A fun bike to go a little faster than normal on but ultimately that is all it is - a normal bike that goes a little faster on the uphills. Unless you chip it to 45kph you can't use it most of the time.

No, you're right, I don't see the need to chip it.

1 minute ago, Pieterlab1 said:

Thought so.

I fall to see the relevance of such an irrelevant comment,   But to put into context, I have done Sani so know what it entails and back then we raced man v man and not man v ebike.  And we were seeded each day on our own ability and fitness.

4 minutes ago, DuncanDoughnuts said:

Seemed it worked

Ironic really, as that was your intention .... yet finished with lets be happy just riding our bikes.  Seems you are not happy riding your ebike and feel the need to justify and defend it and have a dig where you can 😅

Edited by shaper

25 minutes ago, Pieterlab1 said:

We need to get this thread to 20 pages before Friday! Go!

Okay .... will charge my batteries just as soon as load shedding is done .....  (for good measure it is raining, so the pv is also useless today)

1 minute ago, shaper said:

Ironic really, as that was your intention .... yet finished with lets be happy just riding our bikes.  Seems you are not happy riding your ebike and feel the need to justify and defend it 😅

I love my bike so much I bought another one...

Edited by DuncanDoughnuts
Agggg spelling again

1 hour ago, shaper said:

I fall to see the relevance of such an irrelevant comment,   But to put into context, I have done Sani so know what it entails and back then we raced man v man and not man v ebike.  And we were seeded each day on our own ability and fitness.

Well done!!

Got to agree with the other guy .... you seem pretty angry

13 minutes ago, saggy said:

raced man v man and not man v ebike

You still racing man to man ..... ebikes are in a different categories so don't get classified with standard bikes. 

So its man vs man and ebike vs ebike 

46 minutes ago, DuncanDoughnuts said:

You still racing man to man ..... ebikes are in a different categories so don't get classified with standard bikes. 

So its man vs man and ebike vs ebike 

Not when Pieter says he gets seeded in A&B, which is an ebike in a cycling group. Perhaps his ego is to fragile to declare that he is on an ebike and the organisers dont pick it up? There again, he could just be making it up...

1 hour ago, saggy said:

Well done!!

Got to agree with the other guy .... you seem pretty angry

Your ego as fragile as the others here? 

Loosing at your own game too....