• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Robbie Stewart said:

an asshole who doesn't know how to park would be my guess?

Nope, that's deliberate so that no one park near to him and ding his precious .... 🤪😂

7 minutes ago, TheoG said:

Nope, that's deliberate so that no one park near to him and ding his precious .... 🤪😂

Which in turn qualified him as an . . .

Look, if you can buy a precious then good for you. But be lekker. Don't be a dwis. I have zero feels for people like that. In fact, I'd likely park my bakkie as close to him as I can get just to peeve him off.

The fact you can drive a car like that means nothing to the rest of society. Get over it and stop thinking you're that important. You're not.

Drove a higher end performance car for 5 years, not near the price of the Imola.  The number of people who flung doors open and caused varying amounts of damage was ridiculous. The comment was always the same, well if you can afford it, you can afford to fix it.

7 minutes ago, Pandatron said:

Drove a higher end performance car for 5 years, not near the price of the Imola.  The number of people who flung doors open and caused varying amounts of damage was ridiculous. The comment was always the same, well if you can afford it, you can afford to fix it.

Shouldn't be your problem that other idiots can't open their doors without slamming them in your car though. I chose to only have cars I don't give too much a f*** about rather than having to do that kind of d*ck strategies though. More money for bikes

Edited by Jbr

3 minutes ago, Jbr said:

Shouldn't be your problem that other idiots can't open their doors without slamming them in your car though. I chose to only have cars I don't give too much a f*** about rather than having to do that kind of d*ck strategies though. More money for bikes

People complain when these cars are bought and never driven. But if you see how people dont GUF about other peoples stuff you'd understand why.

Then people moan when these cars are driven but the owners take precautions like this because they know people dont GUF.

I dont care if my car costs R10k or R10m, its my money, I have to pay for the repairs, so stay the hell away from my car with your car door/hand bags/belt buckles etc.

12 hours ago, Fred van Vlaanderen said:

Who the hell drives a Pagani Imola in SA. Never seen one in the flesh.

I did not even know or care that these things exist - you can buy a lot of good bicycles with that money! 🤣

12 hours ago, Robbie Stewart said:

an asshole who doesn't know how to park would be my guess?

I suspect he had the whole venue booked out.