• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Proper LSD ride for once down to Heidelberg,  up to the Telkom tower where I broke my Clavicle this time last year, and back. Felt great to get redemption while having a great ride with family. Caught in a spot of drizzle too, which was quite pleasant.

post-131650-0-79032800-1579416021_thumb.jpg

post-131650-0-95144500-1579416033_thumb.jpg

Proper LSD ride for once down to Heidelberg, up to the Telkom tower where I broke my Clavicle this time last year, and back. Felt great to get redemption while having a great ride with family. Caught in a spot of drizzle too, which was quite pleasant.

attachicon.gifstrava519130961286563268.jpg

attachicon.gifstrava9017420117144629394.jpg

If you like a drizzle, you should've been at the Attakwas race yesterday, much more than a drizzle, more of a downpour and mud

Why is the uploader so out of date? 2MB file size, really? Guess it has something to do with their server space, expensive, I understand.

attachicon.gifCapture6_test.png

Tackled Buffelsdrift with a mate today, did the majority of the Nguni trail, on the gravel bike! Slow going, but saw some buck, and plenty bovine traffic! decent cappucino at the restaurant, and a very welcome bike wash. 

attachicon.gif20200118_101241.jpg

Use microsoft picture manager

right click pic

select compress pic, you could opt for resize if you want to do it manually.

choose which compression you want. Documents is bigger than whats below it. You will see the size difference for each option.

Use microsoft picture manager

attachicon.gifStep1.jpg right click pic

attachicon.gifStep2.jpg

attachicon.gifStep3.jpg  select compress pic, you could opt for resize if you want to do it manually.

attachicon.gifStep4.jpg  choose which compression you want. Documents is bigger than whats below it. You will see the size difference for each option.

Or if you are using Windows 10, you can simply resize the image in Paint 3D.

Tapatalk allows one to choose a file size when uploading. Photos on already in my phone, so no need to go through the mobile site.