• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics Chris. Very jealous, I start work too early to get some riding in, so I'm now a real weekend warrior. Hope they will allow us something in the afternoon also. Morning only in the dark is just stupid.

A cool 30odd Km spin on the local country roads.

I’m really enjoying this semi-country life, passed a bunch of sheep with lambs and horses with foals.

The fields are wonderful and the roads are scenic for sure. [emoji7] loving this new activity.

Nice pics Chris. Very jealous, I start work too early to get some riding in, so I'm now a real weekend warrior. Hope they will allow us something in the afternoon also. Morning only in the dark is just stupid.

This morning was a bit of an escape ... I had to go pick up something at the office.

Yes, I have the certificates, and it is only a 6 min drive .... but it was just too tempting !!

It was just before 6:00 when I closed the garage door, and headed in the opposite direction to the office .... 4,8km radius and turn .... 4,8km radius and turn ... and once more ... only then did I stop at the office.  

I was SO tempted to do another 10 km ride ... But I had to get back for Maritz's home schooling AND the morning traffic was getting hectic and spoiling the fun ....

If this was not work related, then there was no Friday morning ride ... so all the more special.  :clap:

That IS the one thing of this lock-down ... makes me appreciate each ride out there  :thumbup:

Yard time. 
post-24416-0-40573600-1589009379_thumb.jpeg

Took my sweet time to get going. Did a climb close to home, and was so spent afterwards, I decide to head home, instead of doing the extra 3 kms I had planned. I rode fasted, so needed some coffee and brekkie...(that’s my excuse, and Im sticking with it) 

Slept in late .... did manage a nice 45 minute ride, and back home for lock down before 9:00  :thumbup:

post-110956-0-93009900-1589009582_thumb.jpg

I dont recall THIS many families out for walks and rides in 2019 .... maybe because I was heading out to the trails earlier.  Still NICE to see some real old school family time.  :thumbup:

To better times ... within the 'radius of treason'ddaa988ee93b75bffd70c9d32a1ed4d3.jpgaed0252c6fb18a671706af80a340e768.jpgde6b3611604a28c37812157125e979cf.jpg

Super jealous !!!

Trails our outside my radius ... AND still very much locked down ....

Might have to brush up my skills before heading out on a trail again ....  :whistling:   :ph34r:

Super jealous !!!

Might have to brush up my skills before heading out on a trail again ....  :whistling:   :ph34r:

There's a MTB park 2kms from my house. Every morning when I ride past on the road, I am slightly amazed at how many people have loaded their bikes on cars and driven there to ride. I see plenty of them making their way home in their doublecaps later in the day when I'm riding home as well.

Tied together a bunch of green belts and parks this morning to make things more interesting.... Still a bit more I can add to the loop and one set could make for a fun ride

Super jealous !!!

Might have to brush up my skills before heading out on a trail again .... :whistling: :ph34r:

Sadly no trails open here either, that's just a short steep climb (won't lie had to klap a toon the last few meters) up a hill with a nice view. Once you get to the top there's nowhere to go but back down but better than just humming along the tar on the fat tyres