• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

thats colder than here...of course 0600 to 0645 is the coldest...i dont have a reliable app to say but its about 10c I would think....you can see your breath rising...but when it warm-up its noticeable...sun on your back etc...

from my experience 1-5c is cold....little wind here at the moment...

I got back from my ride the other morning, was busy doing a few stretches and the wife comments that there is steam coming out of my head. hahahah

Enjoy the next few days of riding...cold front coming Tuesday.....that'll make the early morning starts so much nicer....

attachicon.gifsalem.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20200522_074939.jpg

Kudos to the way you've integrated reflectors onto your bike in keeping with the stock decals. Pretty smart way to stay visible! 

Tuesdays after work mtb sunbeams

attachicon.gif1.JPG

Nice, spoke to a mate in Geneva yesterday and he said it was 30C odd and quite a challenge social distancing at the ice cream stand. I had forgotten that Ascension day is a holiday there.

No pitchforks please, ran into my mate Semeer this morning ... shot the breeze for a few minutes, at a distance! One of the comments he made stuck with me 'sometimes you don't need photos you just need to soak it all in'0a368f1de8329a4ddc212c5f041fdb96.jpg

Soak it in first, then if there’s time and you remember take photos [emoji1303]

Things to live by