Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

I swear I've never ever experienced a tailwind. Only headwinds!

Then you need to be smart and read the weather forecasts; plan a ride accordingly.

I’ve had plenty, which includes the fairest Cape.

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear I've never ever experienced a tailwind. Only headwinds!

70.3 Buffalo City

you are guaranteed to have a headwind going out and coming back.

That's 200m from my house

Duane, REALLY, this is NOT what I want to hear after a week and a Friday like this! I need to hear how k*k things are for EVERYONE else!  ;)

Edited by DJR

Duane, REALLY, this is NOT what I want to hear after a week and a Friday like this! I need to hear how k*k things are for EVERYONE else!  ;)

so here goes ...

FOURTH week in a row my bikes goes to the bike shop ...  to the point where February was my lowest milage since May last year ...... except this time I had ENOUGH of the incompetent mechanics at the dealer .... 

50 km ago they fitted a new cassette and chain.  Last night I take out the rear wheel, intending to replace the rear tire .... just to discover the rear wheel bearings are grinding.  

This time I took my bike to Mark for a DECENT service.

My bike has been to the dealer no less than 6 times for rear break issues in the last 1 400 km.  Charlie, at Mark's, just smiled .... Mark has been working on my bikes for about 25 years, Charlie for the last 5 years.  True to form they FIXED the issue the bike went in for, and showed me something else I was not aware of.  Only reason they did not fix this as well is due to the stock issues, at least this is now on back-order.

Sorry DJR, by this morning my sad story would have matched your cr@ppy week .... thanks to Mark and Charlie I am looking forward to RIDING this weekend, and smiling for a change.  :thumbup:   :clap:

Duane, REALLY, this is NOT what I want to hear after a week and a Friday like this! I need to hear how k*k things are for EVERYONE else! ;)

Mate I have also had a hell run 3 weeks at work. That might be 200m from my house but I haven't laid eyes on it. All I've done is sleep and work. Edited by Duane_Bosch

Mate I have also had a hell run 3 weeks at work. That might be 200m from my house but I haven't laid eyes on it. All I've done is sleep and work.

Thanks Duane, I feel better already :D  ;)