Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

20 minutes ago, ouzo said:

meanwhile in Gauteng we are still waiting for summer to hit us. It seems we skipped it completely, and are rapidly heading back into winter.

I haven’t done our early bird ride (05:00 start) on the weekends for the most of the summer. More so from going to bed too late than not wanting to get up early. Was surprised I needed lights when getting up for the Ride for Sight (riding there and back). It’s as if I’ve been out of touch with the sunrise times.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I haven’t done our early bird ride (05:00 start) on the weekends for the most of the summer. More so from going to bed too late than not wanting to get up early. Was surprised I needed lights when getting up for the Ride for Sight (riding there and back). It’s as if I’ve been out of touch with the sunrise times.

Its strange though. I'm regularly on the road at 5:30 and have witnessed the sun rising later and later. But it feels like the week off the bike between CPT and now has made the sun sleep in by 30 minutes all of a sudden.

23 hours ago, NotSoBigBen said:

'I rode my bike today, what did you do?'

20220326_070236.jpg

I saw a picture a few weeks ago where that road was wrecked after those huge rains we had. In what condition is the road now?

1 minute ago, mecheng89 said:

I saw a picture a few weeks ago where that road was wrecked after those huge rains we had. In what condition is the road now?

Is not great but cars are still using it ... even today a small Daihatsu of some type went over.