Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

The ride started in my hometown of Midrand, a cold and misty morning ,going on to this single track I saw what was a beautiful sunrise with mist all round,then also remains of stolen Telkom cables hanging off the pole #ThisisAfrica

http://pics.campl.us/f/1/1b307a202856f485d5747f7d68d55d0b.23596.jpg

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Went for a ride in Rawsonville on some new trails.Didnt know our beloved Breede River Valley had so much sand.

My ride started in Hilton at the grace college trails and then I rode down to Cascades to ride some of the Enduro trails... and then decided on a wheelie :) lol... beaut of a day to ride!

post-21588-0-28910700-1427658936_thumb.jpg

Sies vir jou!

Sounds "awful" !

It's hard work, but someone had to do it.

Legs are feeling it this morning. Not sure if it's correct, but wife's GPS said we did 2600 odd metres of climbing over the 62 km.....

Inspected the front of Table Mountain this morning and found these very tame Cape Spurfowl at Dead Mans' Tree. They were chilled enough to carry on foraging an arms length away.

I can see 'our' flat in Tamboerskloof.... #Imisscapetown #imisssummer

It's hard work, but someone had to do it.

Legs are feeling it this morning. Not sure if it's correct, but wife's GPS said we did 2600 odd metres of climbing over the 62 km.....

:eek: