Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

definitely!!

That mud racked up a proper repair bill for me :mellow:

Sorry.  :wacko:  That is why I ride my old skadoink of a bike. It is bomb(blonde) proof.  And you okes laughed at me riding my bike through every deep puddle I could find.  Thats how you keep the mud from getting too built up.  But nooooooo.  Some folks needed to keep their pimpysocks clean :D

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

It is beautiful now. So many flowers.

We will meet up with you guys next year in Notties when you come down for your Amashova Trek if that is ok.

Excellent.

This year we didn't stop in Notties, but I'm sure can make a plan.

And, there's a race in April in the same area - I'm sure a number of us will be there. Just hasn't been (officially) announced to all club members yet.

Welvanpas Wellington Black Route

Can't be too many more scenic trails in this country than this. 

attachicon.gifIMG_0257.PNG

attachicon.gifIMG_0258.PNG

Yebo

Very special

Must go back to roll it

Indeed. When my ballas are better (vasectomy happened on monday) and I'm back from Esels, I'll make a plan. If you're happy to ride with a slooooow person, I'll let you guys know when I go. 

Ag, tell me about it. Some obstacles just screw with your mind. There's a rock drop on the DH line from the monument which I CANNOT send. Not that high but on a downward slope with a blind landing making it look higher than it is. I hate that thing. 

Btw, I tried that pallet jump this morning. Also on the hairy side for my skillset at the moment. Fun though. 

the one after the rock garden? Just after a small LH bend?

If so - ja. It's smaller than any other drop on the Taal. But nope. 

Indeed. When my ballas are better (vasectomy happened on monday) and I'm back from Esels, I'll make a plan. If you're happy to ride with a slooooow person, I'll let you guys know when I go. 

#Standinguppedallingmakeyouslow?

It's the potential knocks. Sitting is fine... ish

Please start a separate thread. Hurts reading your comments????????and I still want to see where everybody has been riding????

LOL, the guys on 4x4 community claim to be back in action after a day or 2

And as a mtbiker and ex 4x4 community member, I can say that it is over and healed quickly. [emoji23] [emoji85] [emoji505]

Sorry.  :wacko:  That is why I ride my old skadoink of a bike. It is bomb(blonde) proof.  And you okes laughed at me riding my bike through every deep puddle I could find.  Thats how you keep the mud from getting too built up.  But nooooooo.  Some folks needed to keep their pimpysocks clean :D

^_^ Far from a "skadoik"...

But you would've still murdered us on post office bike if you were on one!

I wasn't paying attention to notice to the "puddle cleaning" trick :whistling:  

#pimpysocksftw :P

Saturday late: I thought I knew every square inch of the Cape, then, last weekend, we discovered Cozy Bay! I kid you not, it is a tiny little beach on my usual Atlantic ride and I never noticed it before because it is totally hidden from the road. It is also the perfect place to hide from the Southeaster and have a sunset beach break, but not to swim! The water is FREEZING!    

post-17716-0-15701100-1480839802_thumb.jpg

Today: Me-myself-I to Melkbos & back. Missed the dodgy mugger ridden Paarden Eiland cycle path and used the N1 Marine Drive link up the West Coast, not so bad at 6am, but "trucking" busy at 9am. Cold and foggy on the way there, brilliant and clear on the way back.

This is what the "Cape Riviera" (Aka Woodbridge Island) looks like.

post-17716-0-64901400-1480839969_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR

Saturday late: I thought I knew every square inch of the Cape, then, last weekend, we discovered Cozy Bay! I kid you not, it is a tiny little beach on my usual Atlantic ride and I never noticed it before because it is totally hidden from the road. It is also the perfect place to hide from the Southeaster and have a sunset beach break, but not to swim! The water is FREEZING!

I both hate (FOMO I suspect) and love that feeling when you discover something that's been under your nose all the time.